The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Prime Minister, it's time to boycott the ABC > Comments

Prime Minister, it's time to boycott the ABC : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 26/6/2015

It's time the Liberal/Nationals manned up!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. All
The ABC should be abolished. It is nauseating propaganda. Broadcast media is not a legitimate function of government. And it should be obvious that the ABC has no intention of respecting or complying with its charter. Why should everyone else in the population be forced to pay for Labor and the Greens to have their own private toy and plaything?
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Friday, 26 June 2015 10:51:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a load of bunkum
Posted by John Ryan, Friday, 26 June 2015 11:07:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh dear, That old chestnut..Reality has a left wing basis. Did the Libs have a problem with the guy that is the focus of the latest false outrage when he appeared on the Project?

I seem to remember the Libs saying a few months ago that people had the right to be bigots

The PM has found a way to avoid anybody looking at Liberal policies for a few days.He plays the ring wing media like a fiddle, but he generally to gutless to go on The ABC as they are not so sucked in.

Our dear leader attacked the Human rights commissioner a fortnight ago, the Courts last week and now the independent media. I see a pattern forming here, a little despot wannabe.

True Liberal should be marching in the streets.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Friday, 26 June 2015 11:08:45 AM
The PM is too much of a coward to do anything about the ABC, and then there is the Left-wing clown, Turnbull, who is supposed to be the minister responsible for the ABC, but who likes to appear on it as often as he can. Pyne? An irritating little twerp, who also likes to appear on the ABC, and would appear on a Punch and Judy show in the park if there was anything in it for him. He is probably too wrapped up in himself to notice the atrocious behaviour of the ABC.

I'm sick of the huff and puff of a government complaining, rightly, about the bias and anti-Australian mindset of the ABC but doing nothing about. With their cowardly attitude, they deserve every thing they get.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 26 June 2015 11:16:41 AM
Totally agree with John Ryan - this article is nothing but an attempt to justify the appalling anti-ABC sentiment of our big L liberals. The day that government policies and actions cannot be held up to scrutiny is the day I want out of here. While I don't agree with everything the ABC does I want to see them keep on doing everything they do. It is an essential contributor to our democracy, warts and all!
Posted by Ian D, Friday, 26 June 2015 11:25:12 AM
I don't know where anyone got the idea that government propaganda channels are essential to democracy. The opposite is true.

Those who deny a left-wing bias in the ABC have got their heads well and truly up their arse, however even if it's true, that's no reason why they should not fund it themselves.

Why don't you Cobber?
Posted by Jardine K. Jardine, Friday, 26 June 2015 11:50:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy