The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Islam must degrade and destroy islamic state > Comments

Islam must degrade and destroy islamic state : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/12/2014

Surely the time has come for the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation to galvanise its member states into pledging unified Islamic military action to degrade and destroy Islamic State.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
You may well be right Is Mise.
freidariviere,
We do understand that the children of
moslems are dying, that is why we got involved again.
Otherwise we would be saying b47734 them, let them kill themselves
all off and they won't worry us anymore.

Actually a nuclear war there might do us all a favour.
Not really but----
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 2 January 2015 4:26:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jay of Melbourne,
I watch Sheikh Imran Hosein's videos from time to time and he seems 'moderate' to me.
He certainly doesnt come across as an extremist in any way.
I've heard him openly oppose muslims trying to join IS, calling them fools, and their caliphate bogus. Also where you say he speaks of the death of the west, he's talking about what Muslims refer to as Malhama or alternatively what Christians refer to as Armageddon, which really isnt that different from a Christian in our country doing bible study on The End Times. Nothing to make him an extremist that I can see. He has an interesting view on global geopolitical events and he always says not to believe his views unless you yourself are convinced he's correct.
Seems reasonable enough for an alternative opinion to me.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 2 January 2015 9:05:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
kactuz,

Quien sabe?

God Only Knows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqLTe8h0-jo
Posted by Constance, Saturday, 3 January 2015 4:28:51 PM
Armchair Critic,
You misunderstood, I too said Sheikh Hosein is a moderate, but apologists of Islam don't actually listen to Muslims, the death of the Liberal, multicultural West is a certainty, we saw a little bit of it die in Martin Place last month.
As the Sheikh asks us "What is the future of a society which counts as one of it's great achievements a law allowing a man to marry another man?"
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 3 January 2015 4:38:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy