The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Politics by the book > Comments

Politics by the book : Comments

By Everald Compton, published 9/10/2014

By spinning your achievements, or arranging with a famous author to include you in a book, you may convince voters that you are the right person to go the top, or return there, if they will back you right now.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I wonder about the author's assessment of Bob Carr as Foreign Minister. He seems to dismiss him as being out of his depth. I offer no comment on the general thrust of that assessment, but I do know that as Foreign Minister Bob Carr attempted, and for a time at least, broke the strangle-hold the Zionist lobby has on our foreign policy, at least in the Middle East. To my knowledge he alone of all our Foreign Ministers has done that, and for doing so he is deserving of our gratitude.
Posted by halduell, Thursday, 9 October 2014 11:11:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If, but, maybe, why, when, where, how, what?
The hell you say?
You can see things from all the angles when you spin?
You don't say?
Climb down off that thar hobby horse pilgrim; holster that goldurn ball point, an' pull up a chair.
Now where were we?
Say what?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Thursday, 9 October 2014 12:42:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy