The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Will Ukraine commit economic suicide? > Comments

Will Ukraine commit economic suicide? : Comments

By James Stafford, published 9/10/2014

Ukraine is on the brink of committing economic suicide after imposing a crippling 55 percent tax on private gas producers, while parliament prepares to vote on next year's budget, which aims for a continuation of the same.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Hey David G, I was listening to your theme song just the other day, & I'm sure you live by it.

Yep that great one by Mac Davis, Oh Lord It's Hard To Be Humble. I like the version he did with Kenny Rogers.

I hope someone will do another up to date theme song for you. I have the title already. How about "My arrogance knows no bounds"? That should cover it.

Tell me, do you have a magic mirror? I'm sure that like Mac you can't wait to look in the mirror. Yours must be magic of course, if it shows you something other than an arrogant clown, with addled thinking.

Do keep it up, it helps set the image for global warmists we all so love & admire.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 10 October 2014 12:48:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy