The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > War, circus and injustice down under > Comments

War, circus and injustice down under : Comments

By John Pilger, published 22/9/2014

There are times when farce and living caricature almost consume the cynicism and mendacity in the daily life of Australia's rulers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
hope not!
is Mise,
I'd hope not either but if it were to be found to be so I would not be the least surprised.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 23 September 2014 6:13:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In response to isMise, I have developed a skeptics view to the actions of authorities due to an horrific chain of events I survived at the hands of several government departments who collaberated to torment a man they knew was innocent. I fought for survival. The trauma will stain me for life. I learned that authorities will do anything to anyone to achieve their goal, stop the truth, and/or make the innocent scapegoats.

When you give up freedoms/rights to those with ulterior motives you have already lost. There have been no terror attacks on this country - the post 9/11 laws have been adequate.
Posted by HereNow, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 6:06:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HereNow,

Given the climate of Australian politics and the number of MP's heads that have recently rolled, can you imagine top NSW, Qld and Federal police entering a criminal conspiracy to prop up a politician?

Perhaps the Victorian Police Commissioner is in on it as well and two policemen were not stabbed at all and the clown that stabbed them is not dead.
Maybe the medical authorities are in it as well and it's all bull that policemen were treated for stab wounds.
Then there's all the media rivals telling the same story.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 24 September 2014 6:56:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy