The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Governor Underwood was always undeterred > Comments

Governor Underwood was always undeterred : Comments

By Max Atkinson, published 20/8/2014

Most readers will be aware of his efforts, in successive Anzac Day speeches, to remind us of the need to honour those who gave their lives by reflecting, not just on their courage and sacrifice, but on the need to minimise the risk of future wars.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Dear oh dear, Rhrosty. Ain't it exhausting being the good guys? So many evil demons to vanquish. So little time!
Posted by Killarney, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 5:49:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner (aka Danger Man Abbott)

But what if Prime Minister Milne disagreed with my plans for:

- your elevation to Pope?

- nuclear reactors for needy South Australia?

- nuclear powered submarines for our underprivilged Navy? and

- nuclear weapons for Gay couples from Hamas and ISIS?

Pete
(seeking your divine guidance)
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 6:08:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pete & Max, I have no doubt we can avoid war without wasting another hundred million on a talk fest for useless & almost unemployable academics.

Stick a bunch of academics in a room & you have yet another group as useless, & almost as costly as the United Nations.

It can only be made worse if they are law academic, whose only real interests, I have found, are money, & reinforcing their exclusive, & very profitable, control of our legal system.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 8:02:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy