The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anti-semitic attack proves need for racial vilification laws > Comments

Anti-semitic attack proves need for racial vilification laws : Comments

By Alan Berman and John Anderson, published 14/8/2014

The recent incident on the bus in Bondi Beach in which approximately 30 children aged between five and twelve years old were terrorised with anti-Semitic taunts and physical threats is a timely reminder of the ongoing need for community vigilance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Oh no, Dane. Loudmouth is definitely not the only racist here. I am without doubt a racist and I am proud of it. And as a racist, could I congratulate you on your own racist opinions?

I agree that the Jews promoted multiculturalism and are now suffering from their own stupidity. I have some hostility towards Jews for that reason. I agree that Jews put the interests of Jews before all others, but that hardly makes them unique. Most ethnic groups put the interests of their own before others, the only exception being many white north Europeans who think that denigrating your own and always acting against the interests of your own people is what "smart" people do.

I am aware that the Jewish concept of social exclusion from others, their concept of religious superiority, and such concepts as the refusal to eat food prepared by non Jews has a lot to do with why other people do not like them. But they are still the most persecuted people on planet Earth and I recognise that they can never be safe without their own country to call home.

They have been ethnically cleansed from all of the middle east by Muslims starting with Mohammad himself. For the world's most foremost ethnic cleansers to complain about the Jews doing to them, what they have been doing to the Jews and everybody else who is not a Muslim for 1400 years, is a bit rich. Especially since if they ever succeeded in over running Israel they would make what is happening in Iraq and Syria look like mild by comparison. Israel exists. If the Muslims shoot rockets at them, I don't blame the Jews for shooting back.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 16 August 2014 5:25:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dane,

"They have been a disaster for world peace and a core cause of animosity between Islam and the West. The are a major contributor to the growth of Islamic extremism."

Ah! Yes, that small (minuscule?) number of Jews in India has caused all the trouble between Muslims and the other faiths of India.

Must have been the Jews that financed and led the Muslim invasion and all the atrocities that followed.

Good to have your clear thinking and erudite contributions.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 16 August 2014 9:16:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some facts about the Jewish community in Australia.
Why be Jewish?: Rabbi James Kennard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPn-pKx83GQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZCNwBHIHfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGJBa4ZP7M
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 16 August 2014 10:25:57 PM
Dane wrote

"They have been a disaster for world peace and a core cause of animosity between Islam and the West. The are a major contributor to the growth of Islamic extremism."

That is a racist stereotype which just violated 18C. Off to the multicultural inquisitors with you.

Oh, never mind. They won't prosecute you because they are just as racist as you are and they agree with you. They only prosecute right wingers like Bolt. Lefties may have freedom of speech, but right wingers may not.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 18 August 2014 3:51:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy