The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Elizabeth Warren is special > Comments

Elizabeth Warren is special : Comments

By Max Atkinson, published 29/7/2014

Her approach is unfamiliar and refreshing because she sees no reason to ignore traditional ideals of freedom and responsibility which define the right in order to redress egalitarian concerns of the left.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I'd vote for Ms Warren.
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 4:03:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Same, in a heartbeat.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 4:35:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
She sounds like a special woman alright, and I wish we had someone, anyone, like her in our political landscape.
Anyone who upsets the mad Tea Party and their followers would have my vote too.

It seems to me that Australian society's woes are going the same way as America .
The main people going to the wall are middle class families, while the lower income people get government help, and high income people don't need any help, it seems the middle class families are just getting poorer.

Maybe Ms Warren's ideas might help here too.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 7:51:15 PM
She is indeed clear headed and insightful, but she'd never get a look-in here in Oz, our precious Two-Party system mitigates against any but the most successful arse-kissers and back-stabbers getting the nod to stand.
I don't doubt for a moment that there's plenty of people to match her vision, strength of purpose and desire to contribute, but the Australian political reality is that no-one like that will ever sit in either House, full stop.
We have and have had a few contenders, but the system is so toxic they soon become infected, one need only look at the Dem's, the Greens, and all the idealistic Independents, they all become compromised eventually.
Posted by G'dayBruce, Tuesday, 29 July 2014 8:20:30 PM
Jeez Steele this agreeing thing is becoming habitual.

You all realize of course Ms Warrens politics are somewhere to the right of Barnaby Joyce and Gina Rhinehart.
Posted by imajulianutter, Thursday, 31 July 2014 5:26:38 AM
Asking for a feedback about the services is a great help for a company to improve their business. The latest debate in Consumer Financial Protection Bureau involves the credit card hotline that takes complaints directly from customer. I found this here: http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2011/05/16/credit-card-hotline/
Posted by PiedadRochford, Friday, 8 August 2014 12:49:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy