The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > An open letter from a reluctant refugee > Comments

An open letter from a reluctant refugee : Comments

By Thu-Trang Tran, published 29/7/2014

I am a refugee. I don't speak of it freely.The word has not sat well with me, except when I was a young girl in Vietnam.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
yvonne "The main issue is remaining true to one's beliefs."

But not if you're certain about them?

I don't have "certainties".

It is precisely because of DOUBT that I question the leftist agenda.
They are the reigning political paradigm.
They are the Manichean propagandists of today.

It is only because of doubt and uncertainty that I have the mental freedom to question that "authority".

If I wanted certainty, I'd be blissfully chanting along with the utopian placard-wavers.

So you had a laugh at my "contradictions" (what were they exactly)?

I'm sure if you actually bothered to *voice* your opinions, I'd have a good chuckle too.

It seems you've decided not to have any opinions.
If so, why are you here on a political discussion forum?
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 4 August 2014 10:26:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Look ALL –

If u find yourself in the midst of some smoke and loud high pitched audio waves of party like madness, ask yourself this – IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE UNIVERSE OR TIMELINE IN WHICH YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE NOTION THAT – YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE EXPLAINING TO SOME NON-WHITE PERSON THAT THEY MAY BE SOMEHOW BAD OR IMMORAL OR CRIMINAL OR [GOD FORBID IT] . . . RACIST?

If you see in those visions scenes where u easily scorn and burn the souls of ANY white person who seems immoral or dumb or backward or superstitious or RACIST . . . . . BUT . . . u NEVER envision a possibility where u do same to some non-white or non-Anglo Being –
\ - jump up and down, pinch your eyeball and smash your skull against a hard wall of steel. Then cry and go to the Head police/doctors.

TWIT

Welcome to your realisation of being a neophyte coward, bigot, selfish and racist self aggrandizing.

But guess what - u a mere ant like all creatures
Posted by Matthew S, Monday, 4 August 2014 2:36:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Matthew, someone at that loud, smoky party slipped something in your drink.
Just calm down, the hallucinations will subside.

We're mere ants, eh?
And how many types of ants are there?
Can ants from one nest just enter another and be accepted?

Your comment shows just how misanthropic the supposed lovers of all humanity (multiculturalists) really are.

YOU are the "hater".
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 4 August 2014 9:43:09 PM
No way Yvonne, mine came out with the governor.

Could they have been guarding yours?
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 4 August 2014 10:33:47 PM
Shockadelic,

I gladly hate Nazis.

No I qualify that – I hate the fact that things are such that I must hate certain things.
However do not conflate my hatred of a racist and immoral act with my feelings for the individual[s] that is the source of the racism.
I NEVER hate a person as such but only any actions or behaviours they may exhibit that are worthy of hatred and condemnation. Please understand that I believe strongly that ALL people are of equal existential worth and value and therefore EVERY individual regardless of ill deed is essentially redeemable. Even Hitler I am afraid to say.

Everyone already knows this innately to be true since in our law [and most law] a criminal of any order is considered capable of improvement and that is why we call prisons “correctional centres”.

If someone actually believed there was some really bad person that was pure evil and not savalgible then you automatically are saying u think such a person is basically dead or not alive. That is because any creature alive and intelligent is potentially able to learn and grow, only the dead cannot.

That is why murder to punish a killer is seen by our laws to be mere revenge and not justice.
Do we hate a lion for killing a baby deer?

But I will forever as a decent loving person hate and feel anger at anything that hinders freedom and fairness for all things in time and space.
Posted by Matthew S, Sunday, 10 August 2014 2:25:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy