The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Does Australia need a 'climate policy' at all? > Comments

Does Australia need a 'climate policy' at all? : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 22/7/2014

The evidence continues to mount that carbon dioxide is not, after all, the control knob of the planet's temperature.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
We are dealing with any justification you may have for the assertion that human emissions have any measurable effect on climate, warmair, and I do not see the relevance of what you say to your assertion of AGW.

It follows from Salby’s findings that the increase in CO2 in the atmosphere is natural, and not from human emissions. What you assert to be obvious is not at all obvious, particularly as the current halt in warming shows it not to be so.
Posted by Leo Lane, Monday, 4 August 2014 5:42:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leo, you are evading the questions that I have asked.
Please name climate scientists who have been convicted in relation to fraudulent claims about climate science.
Please provide a rational for the methane blowholes.
Remember that for three years running record temperatures were recorded in the area where the blow holes have been found in Siberia.

Leo, how is it that you as a layperson know that climate scientists are wrong about CO2 being a climate change agent. Remember experiments have been conducted showing the relationship between CO2 and warming.
The relationship has been known for over a hundred years.
Posted by ant, Monday, 4 August 2014 6:14:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I informed you earlier, ant, that I will not respond to off-topic irrelevant questions, but that is all that you post. I supply science to justify my assertions, you do not. Find someone who wants to respond to your low level nonsense, because I will not. You have no science to support your assertions, and ignore any science presented to enlighten you.
Read the Climategate emails if you have any doubt about the dishonesty of the IPCC climate scientists, and their fraudulent methods.
Posted by Leo Lane, Monday, 4 August 2014 9:50:21 PM
Leo, you continually write that fraud has been completed by climate scientists; yet, when asked about that you say it is off topic. You say it is off topic as you know that your allegation is not able to be upheld. Leo, please name climate scientists who have had proven charges of fraud against their name.
There have been a number of reviews of the so called “Climategate” emails, no fraud has been found.
The IPCC has not been found to have produced fraudulent information.
So, provide the names of scientists who have committed fraud in the science they provide
Posted by ant, Tuesday, 5 August 2014 9:12:46 AM
You are a waste of time ,ant. As I explained, there is no science to support the assertion that human emissions have any measurable effect on climate, so any assertion that global warming is human caused is fraudulent. It is not complicated, it does not require a court case. If you disagree, then, as I have told you many times, all that you have to do is give a reference to the science which shows otherwise. You have failed to do this, and have directed us to other baseless statements that the warming is human caused. You post endless irrelevance by way of questions and material, because you have nothing of any consequence to raise. I find it hard to believe that you are as stupid as you appear to be. You are a humbug who ignores science and reason.
I never said anyone committed fraud. I said that to assert that global warming was human caused is a fraudulent statement. Will you tell us, ant, why you think it is not?
Posted by Leo Lane, Tuesday, 5 August 2014 11:21:47 AM
You once again make assertions Leo without backing them up.
Your not a scientist Leo, and quite grandiose in what you say is acceptable science.
Playing with semantics does not make what you stated acceptable, or true.
Posted by ant, Tuesday, 5 August 2014 2:01:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy