The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The most profitable gas in the world > Comments

The most profitable gas in the world : Comments

By Robert Bensh, published 4/4/2014

Right now, the pipeline system is nothing but a conduit for Russian gas into Europe. It could be much more.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
CTD..empty shops..with no or minuscule real asset or value..closing mega factories/landlords and property will be the next bubble bursting

its..not going to be pretty[but..look..if we open the shops/restore..all that broken/by war
get rid..of the death-taxes and sin taxes from tHE LIVING..

[ie all taxes/service-fees etc paid to govt..GONE][paid-in-full]../then suddenly it wont collapse..we got the cash flow/..credit capacity mean'S/way..to pay all debt..in full

OK/THEY..FORGO..SELLING FOR CENTS/the SOLAR/dollar
but..lets try..dollars..for CENT/CONSENT/sense?

no-fault DEFAULT.ISNT AS/GOOD AS..NO DEFAULT/BLAME/SHAME
[..AS A SURETY]

I PUT UP 3 WAYS..TO GET THERE..or rather stay were we are[wink]
think../with only better times ahead..one or all..[0']is like doubling down..the surety[IN-SURE/assured]

revalue coin..half-way..if you must..
just add one 0..instead of two
SO 5CENT=..50..cent..that still goes a long way..to paying the rent

[but with..two 0/s we KNOW ALL RENTS..WILL GET PAID..AND SOME WILL RISK STOCKING UP..A SHOP..BE/SELF-SUFFICIENT...SERVING/OTHER/loving other.

[LOOK..WE KNOW..IN THE END..THE MONEY-CHANGERS
ARE EXPERT..AT GETTING OUR MONEY..ok so anti-up the kitty..by a fair return dividend[lest we forget the commies..got shares when they went bust/all..we get..is paper..eNDLESS/BTOKEN-PRomises[made/SL;AVES/TO..DEBT.

capitalism..wants to kill..the lot of us/take our savings..leaving us paper promise/0f\shares..[talk about flooding..the mnarket[mugs thinking the banks vaults hold anything/will BUY UP OTHERS Paper[swop it for a tv like they ussr..DISSOLUTION]..then see..its all gone

<<..You can/have a..bucket load..of debt metaphorically,
<<..but you can never have..a bucket of debt...It is merely
<<..one of the ruses that enable..a non-productive parasite..a means to accrue productive wealth.>>

../*WELL*SAID*|..

IM SORRY..I CANT COMPREHEND..HOW/by
simply/FILLING UP AN EMPTY BUCKET..WITH TRUE GOD Given
LONG PREDICTED..COMMON HEALTH wealth..PAYED IN/FULL..BY..[../seed\..from..*the tree..*of life]..dividend/of heaven'S/LEVEn..a promise god..gave unto all..[mankind..relates]..

there is a whole..in the bucket..dear joe..
and..if we can buy-off..the money changers/meet ransom-DEMANDS

lets do it

HRH..HAS AGREED/TESTED THE THEORY
OBAMA..HAS SEEN THE OPPE..ITS A GO..im sure..even the russion knows

so..lets just..get going
im up for..being shot in front-of..the east gate
now..which other peter..to stand by me..WHO WONT HESITATE*
[HE KNOWS HE is called..but if..NOT the bad one..lets take the good one...test/this..thing/out.

abduct me,.at will..when ever your..easter-ready
i plan..to speak extensively..MAYBE AT THE MARDIGRASS..RHYME OF THE ROSEI...[FIRST WEAK-END IN MAY..OR AT THE TRIAL..6TH of may]

SEE SNOWDEN THREAD...4/more..info
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 April 2014 8:40:09 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
REPLY TO pro[post/liMIT]

SAME LINK
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6323&page=8

pro/said..IN REPLY..TO A WORDY..reply
<<..Although shorter..isn’t it the same as:

<<..Productive wealth must be shared proportionally,>>

NO..THATS CODE FOR YOU TAKING YOUR SHARE FROM ME
LEECHES WANT HALF/BY DOING NUTHIN..

[ALL Community equity/scam..is commie strife..is NICE[IN PRINCIPLE].TILL YOU FIND THE CREAM..GETS SLURPED UP BY THOSE ON Top of the 'INFO/CHain..proportion..service..yet/GETTING.first choice/and stuff THOSE NOT IN THE LOOP

[THINK..like....mrs/krudd...
WHO GOT RICH/FROM HOWARD PRIVATIZATION..OF SES.]
or public servants SCOOPING UP TELSTRA/commonwealth bank..power water

we must be motivated..TO BE individually..CREATIVE..not exploited by leeches..WANTING AN EQUITY/VOTING/ACTUAL-SHARE..of my effort..for their hindrance/burden/abuse and censure?

<<..were the creators of wealth..receive
more than the takers of wealth.>>

../DREAMING\..[..*tell him he is dreaming|*

BUT THATS..NOT HOW IT GOES
the workers..created the wealth/
hOW COME THEY CANT LIVE..ON THEIe well earned/hard earned WAGe

[look..im A FOOTY STAR..I WORK OUt..a few hours
a day..[a thing for which real workers must pay]
THEN I WORK ONE HOUR ON SUNDAY[playing is fun/
but look at the mug worker paying..FOR EVERYONE]

then..after the funplay/pay-day..I GO OUT....THERE IS A MUGG wage earner..working her 12 hour..per/day pay..slaving AWAY..

HAVING HALF HER pay taken..by late fees access fees sErvice sin taxes/fined going to work...NON STOP TOLL/TICKETING charges working 24/7..

[mate workers arnt treaTED LIKE THAT,..IN HEAVEN.

,,..<<..Although totally impractical..[EDIT]
<<....what would happen if we took money out of the global system.>>

GLOBALLY THERE ISNT..EVEN A PENNY..LOL in the global system
its an appearance..OF MONEY..[IE DIGITAL COMPUTER BITS]..virtual credit..created..in the morning..DISAPPEARING TO London..end of the day..THEN NEW-YORK..APPEARING MAGICALLY HERE[HOPEFULLY/NEXT DAY]

UNLESS OVER NIGHT..IT ALL JUST WENT AWAY..[2/be..ctd/here..[post/linits]

or here]
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6293&page=0
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 April 2014 9:40:24 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A referendum, conducted under a Russian gun, and without a no option, is not a referendum, but rather, and ultimatum!
I think Gorbachev claimed to be Ukrainian, spoke fluent Ukrainian, and came the the presidency from a position of power, in the Ukraine?
However, I could be misinformed, and that being so, I stand corrected.
The sooner the Ukraine and the world end all dependence on Mr Putin's Russia, for gas or anything whatsoever, the better!
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Sunday, 6 April 2014 4:03:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Rhosty,

You may be right about Gorbachev.

I think that Putin is riding a tiger - now that he is on, he can't get off and he's heading for disaster by hanging on. His oil monopoly over the Ukraine has only a year or two to run, so he has to move quickly to drag all of the old Empire back under the Tsarist boot. We'll see.

The Russian population is declining, except for those of the Moslem republics within the Russian Federation. Life expectancy in Russia is actually declining - where else is that happening ? Russia depends on its oil dominance, nothing else. So this might be its last gasp for power.

I watching to see what Kazakhstan and the central Asian republics do: do they turn towards China or buckle under Putin ? Dangerous times.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 6 April 2014 4:14:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rhosty,

rom Wikipedia:

"Gorbachev was born on 2 March 1931 in Stavropol, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union, into a mixed Russian-Ukrainian family[4] of migrants from Voronezh and Chernigov Governorates. As a child, Gorbachev experienced the Soviet famine of 1932–1933. He recalled in a memoir that "In that terrible year [in 1933] nearly half the population of my native village, Privolnoye, starved to death, including two sisters and one brother of my father."[5] Both of his grandfathers were arrested on false charges in the 1930s; his paternal grandfather Andrey Moiseyevich Gorbachev (&#1040;&#1085;&#1076;&#1088;&#1077;&#1081; &#1052;&#1086;&#1080;&#1089;&#1077;&#1077;&#1074;&#1080;&#1095; &#1043;&#1086;&#1088;&#1073;&#1072;&#1095;&#1077;&#1074;) was sent to exile in Siberia.[6][7]"

So you're right :)

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 6 April 2014 4:17:49 PM
The Ukraine is not a gas exporter but an importer.
At present there is talk of reversing the pipeline to Europe so that
the Ukraine can buy gas from Rumania and or Russian gas from Germany
via the Nordgas pipe. Moscow is very unhappy about that.

I am not sure about oil they might be an exporter.
The other pipe via Turkey I think is not finished yet, and is another
alternative to avoid the Ukraine.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 7 April 2014 3:43:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy