The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > In defence of juries > Comments

In defence of juries : Comments

By David Galloway, published 11/2/2014

There's no escaping the fact that someone has to demine guilt or innocence in criminal matters, and if not Ms Thompson's know-alls, know-nothings, don't-cares and cod psychologists then who?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
What an Orwellian declaration:

"it is the lamp that shows that freedom lives"

Upholding freedom by denying the freedom of others, innocent people at that - the jury!

This is a lamp of total darkness. The day that jury duty becomes optional/voluntary, is the day when we can start discussing the functioning of juries on its own merits or demerits.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 February 2014 12:47:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Henry Magee, John Quinn, and the "Right of Resistance"
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2014/02/henry-magee-john-quinn-and-right-of.html
[The] constitutional security for `the right to keep and bear arms’ implies the right to use them … This is the only remedy suggested by the Constitution, and is necessarily the only remedy that can exist, when the government becomes so corrupt as to afford no peaceable one.

The people have a legal right to resort to this remedy at all times, when the government goes beyond, or contrary to, the Constitution. And it is only a matter of discretion with them whether to resort to it at any particular time. –

Lysander Spooner, “The Right of Resistance,"
from "An Essay on the Trial by Jury" (chapter II).
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 February 2014 8:15:54 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
just..so we are clear here
the right to bare arms..referS to thE coats of arms..[ie title]
heraldic law/the LAWS OF PATENT..warrent/licence etc.

my coat of arms IS THE HEAD..of the deer
plus my totum duty..is of the golden horn
THESE ARE The arms i bear in court[under a state shielD
OF THE QUEENSLAND..[VAN DIE MENS LAND]/GREAT SOUTHLANDS..OZ

ANYHOW THE 20 YEAR OLD STATE COAT OF ARMS..BEARS THE ENTIRE DEER
JUSTIPOSED..INTO A PERVERTED POSTITION..representing hrh..that when joined tO AN ENTIRE COWS HEAD[SEE QLD COAT OF ARMS..JOINS TO THE DREAMING OF why i hold the head and the horn..as my arms/alms]

i HAVE explained[noticed]..on these pages how i hold tHE HEAD..from the times of the first judgment..of the herbavors/getting reigned iN BY THE CARNIvors[i hold the head..because my ancestor gave up his body

i hold the horn..[golden horn of plenty]..via the tribe issiah
[the second judgment..of blood sacrifice..saw the fallen angels eat so hungry were they this time..they ate the head[the old carnivors needed the brain and eye and soft tongue..of the ox

AND STILL WRE SO HUNGRY..THEY ATE ALL BUT ONE HORN..and transmutated..the learning into the horn of plenty.

but of course ..i cant talk of this in court
so say it pre court/by public declaration..that your mates know..i noticed them/my cred..lies in my coat of arms[you already stole my 'FIRE ARMS]...

I COULD EXPLAIN..it better..but articles limitations..nessarlilly force brevity..its scatterd over my years here..take that as official notice/join the dots...6 MAY=JUDGMENT DAY
FROM ONE WHO BEEN THERE BEFORE.

the second the trial ends
[but dont sweat..it dont end..funny enough mankind got it together,,this times[though doing more damage to gods perfect creation...that every carnivor eVER DID[or that those eating gods garden into desert sand..could concieve

but we know..this TIME..WE CAN AVOID THE JUDGE..speaking his last judgments..as long as the judge dONT HASTEN TO JUDGE.

AHHHM MEN.
NOTICE TO servant=noTICE TO MASTER
[im no longer in the arMY/IE..im not mister/but change the i to an a...[eh]
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 February 2014 8:37:12 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy