The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Fatter, sicker and lonelier > Comments

Fatter, sicker and lonelier : Comments

By Paul Sinclair, published 9/1/2014

The East West tunnel will reduce the supply of open space and sporting fields when more is needed.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Dr Sinclair, thank you for this article. I agree with its content.
Two days ago I received an email telling me that my submission about these sporting fields had been received, with my name and email address but without a cover giving these. The next day I called the name and phone number given in the email, saying I had not sent such a submission about this matter. The lady told me she had received several such calls.
I am doing all I possibly can to show my opposition to the E-W tunnel and its destruction to so much of inner Melbourne, most particularly, the destruction of the land ceded to the City and citizens of Melbourne by Queen Victoria, so long ago.
Please investigate why at least several people's private information has been used illegally by the Youlden-Parkville cricket club. This degrades our cause regarding the E-W tunnel, road links, vents near schools, homes and the Royal Childrens' Hospital, disgusting Los Angeles over-passes and, above all, the final destruction of OUR park.
Posted by carol83, Friday, 10 January 2014 11:58:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy