The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: no elections, no solutions > Comments

Palestine: no elections, no solutions : Comments

By David Singer, published 27/11/2013

These irreconcilable differences between Fatah - the dominant faction in the PLO - and Hamas - not a member of the PLO - have remained unresolved since 2007.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Apparently readers are content with the fact that Gazan and West Bank Arabs have been denied any right to vote by Hamas and the PLO for the last seven years.

Your silence only encourages the continuing repression of these people to choose who should represent them.

How this attitude can advance the cause of peace is beyond my comprehension.

An explanation would be appreciated.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 1 December 2013 2:25:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, Dear, Singer now has to comment on his own articles!

Is there a message in this for him?

Will he get the message?

I'm not holding my breath!

Are you?

P.S. Will the Singer ever admit that Israelis are, in the main, a mob of brutal, racist bustards?
Posted by David G, Sunday, 1 December 2013 4:17:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What is depressing, in terms of rational discussion, is that people like David G make no attempt to answer their opponents' points. They seem so emotionally/ideologically committed to a certain (in both senses) view of the world that they are incapable of engaging meaningfully with those with whom they disagree. Sad people. Nor can they spell.

Tonyo
Posted by tonyo, Sunday, 8 December 2013 7:29:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy