The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Who to punish, who to defend in Syria > Comments

Who to punish, who to defend in Syria : Comments

By Fiona Hill, published 9/9/2013

Not even in Alice in Wonderland is the impulse to behead someone, just anyone, a valid one.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
It feels like the summer of 1914 just before the world unknowingly slipped into a huge World War. The duplicity of the USA, Israel, and Saudi Arabia seems pulling the world into a conflict that will start with the bombing of Syria, but then spread to Iran, and then rei-ignite Afghanistan, and Pakistan with its nuclear weapons, and that will, of course, drag in India. This tangled knot of allies in this proxy war is a replay of 1914 that shows that humans have not learned anything in a hundred years of war. In more ways that clinate change and global polution, we have become the architects of own extinction.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Monday, 9 September 2013 8:42:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Several news agencies have reported that at an early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Putin was warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia. Is there any further evidence to confirm this insane threat of escalation?
Posted by Leslie, Monday, 9 September 2013 12:01:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
murder?
not in my name..

peace comes to each-one [one..at a time]
i would rather die..that let blood stain my hands

i dread that god asks me
how did you..*honor..*your gift of life johan?
[by preserving and preventing..others taking lives..off other..]

by informing loudly.repeatedly..
that..that which we do lord..unto*other..
we..did do unto..theee..

would you be judged..
of the same distorted/perverted/inconclusive inverted proof/lies?

you will hear of wars
and rumors of wars..

..do not cast the first stone
the laws states..DEFINITIVLY..thou shalt not murder*
Posted by one under god, Monday, 9 September 2013 12:59:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leslie, When I first saw this claim I did some searching and found many news stories linking each other, none to any direct 'source' for the information. Although each link closer to the actual event seemed to be more reserved, finally resulting in a statement similar to "we would like to cooperate with Russia on the Syria problem, and in return we will do what we can to ensure no 'problems' from the Chechens during the Olympics". Not a direct threat, but I would say as much as one a diplomat would make. The exact words used are probably not published. It does expose the larger game being played though.
Posted by Stezza, Monday, 9 September 2013 2:39:37 PM
The only person who needs to "wake up to reality" is Fiona Hill.

Fiona's article is long on erroneous multicultural assumptions and short on solutions, other than to imply that Australia must do something. Fiona correctly claims that all Muslims wish to emulate the "golden age" of Islam which is most closely represented by the Saudi system. What goes right over her head is that this is the problem.

Saudi Arabian Islam lives in a time warp financed by an ocean of oil that Saudi Arabia is floating on. If the Saudi system represents perfection, then Allah help Islam. Because within that wretched country almost all the work is being done by an army of foreigners while the Saudis live their empty lives roaming the numerous shopping malls bowing to Mammon, or going to the mosque. It is incredible that a country so blessed with resources could simply squander the lot by putting their entire population on a generous dole instead of investing it in education and industry. But that is what happens when a population of super ignorant religious nutcases who are nomadic camel drivers suddenly strike it rich and don't know what to do with the money. "The Beverly Hillbillies" in Mecca.

Islam does not tolerate multiculturalism and any minority living within in an Islamic country is trying to book boat passage to Australia. Within Syria, a significant proportion of the population support President for Life Assad because no matter how bad his Islamic regime is, it could be a lot worse if his more Islamic enemies take over. Just look at Iran under the Shah and what the Iranians have got today, and you get the picture.

Assad and his supporters represent a slightly less fanatical version of Islam and they will fight to the death to maintain it. They know exactly what happened to the Shah's supporters if they lose and they would rather use poison gas than lose and suffer the consequences.

The problem is Islam, and the only way that Australia can solve that is to forcibly convert the whole Middle East to Christianity.
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 10 September 2013 5:45:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy