The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine - Kerry's confidentiality curtain comes crashing down > Comments

Palestine - Kerry's confidentiality curtain comes crashing down : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/8/2013

What is particularly intriguing is whether Secretary of State Kerry's reported remarks to the congressmen amount to cherry picking of parts of the Bush letter.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
#To mac

My primary loyalty is to Australia.

Not sure what you mean by this statement:

" if the term "jewish national home" refers to the current culture of Israel with a Jewish ruling caste and the racist policy of semi-apartheid status for Palestinians - the answer is "no""

Can you perhaps elaborate on what you are alleging - perhaps with some specific examples.

Now Russell - I understand why you continually chose to refuse to reveal your true name when I asked you to confirm it.

A person by the name of Russell Walton was asked in another forum:

"Do you understand that "Zionism" is simply the political movement to allow for a Jewish State"

Russell responded:

"Wrong. Zionism is the movement to invade and occupy Palestine"

Are you that Russell?

If you are - then your protestations of one day supporting the existence of Israel as the Jewish National Home when you decide it eventually meets your standards - rings pretty hollow.

Methinks that no matter what the Jews do - it will never be good enough for you to end your incessant denial of the reasons for the the reconstitution of the Jewish National Home by unanimous approval of every state in the League of Nations and the admission of Israel as a member state of the United Nations.

Maybe you should come clean - like your kindred help-mate Emperor Julian did.

The earth will not open and swallow you up - and anonymity has certainly got you nowhere.

Hamas and the PLO revel in being called "Jew haters". That is their raison d'etre. You will be welcomed with open arms as one of their supporters.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 12 August 2013 5:54:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David Singer,

You've obviously nothing left but ad hominem attacks and a vindictive attitude which is understandable of course. BTW, don't believe everything you see on the Net, you didn't see the wood for the trees.LOL.

I've had enough of the Zionist swamp for the time being
Posted by mac, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 8:22:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#To mac/Russell Walton

Your refusal to answer my post is worth a thousand words.

Seek solace and comfort among those Hamas and PLO supporters who seek the same outcome as you - the elimination of Israel as the Jewish National Home.

Good riddance.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 10:24:16 AM
Singer, don't become irritable and mean. I mean, why not become a Buddhist? They are such smiling people and not at all up themselves.

To my knowledge, they are liked by most everyone and they don't have armies that they use to steal land from other people and they don't occupy people and tread them into the ground and call them subhuman.

Yes, I think a whole new future await you, Singer. I can see you in a saffron-coloured robe walking around the streets in sandals with a begging bowl in your hands, a pleading look on your love-filled face.

Being filled with love for humanity would give you a whole new outlook on life. People would like you.

Wouldn't that be a nice change?
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 3:48:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy