The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sending them home: whatever it takes > Comments

Sending them home: whatever it takes : Comments

By Bruce Haigh, published 10/12/2012

Assuming, for one moment, that asylum seekers from Sri Lanka are 'economic refugees', there must be something dreadfully wrong with their economic circumstances to drive them onto boats for a lengthy and perilous sea journey to Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
The story of the Tamils mirrors closely the story of 10,000 other racial and religious groups throughout Asia and Africa. They are not happy with their circumstances and they accuse their neighbours of treating them badly. Most of those groups will tell you they were the original inhabitants of the land, and everyone of them will tell you about “pogroms” they’ve had to endure.

The only difference is the Tamil’s from Sri Lanka (and the Tamils from INDIA TOO!, for that matter) know that if they boat to Australia and cry “we are refugees from Sri Lanka”, there is every likelihood they will end up with social welfare, public housing, access to a good education system and funded health. What struggling merchant in northern Sri Lanka or poor rice farmer in Tamil Nadu would not be tempted!

It has taken Bruce Haigh a dozen articles to get to stage where he even raises the possibility (even then not seriously) that the Tamil’s might be having us on -- But he still doesn’t get it!
<< Assuming, for one moment, that asylum seekers from Sri Lanka are 'economic refugees', there must be something dreadfully wrong with their economic circumstances to drive them onto boats for a lengthy and perilous sea journey to Australia.>>

No Bruce, The only difference is that the Tamil’s have a PRETEXT.
Dozens of other groups do try it –have a look at the Refugee Tribunal cases!
But only a few are on the top-of-the-pops list and are assured --as the Tamils are --of have their claims rubber stamped in quick order :“found to be genuine
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 5:52:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sending them home: whatever it takes

If only our leaders had the courage to act on that, what ever it takes.

Now we can continue to bury our heads in the sand, thinking some miracle solution will suddenly appear out of nowhere, but the reality is, it wont.

The fact is they (the illegals) are here to stay and at best, the problem can be managed (at the expense of our own needs) while at worst it will fester into a war.

Now i know i have flogged this line to death, but the question is, do we take the hard line now, or, do we wait until the come with guns.

We either stop them with force now, or go broke, it really is that simple.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 7:18:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rechtub,
Multiracial societies are doomed anyway,as we can now see in the U.S the longer and harder people work to paper over minor cracks the worse the damage is in the long term, as I say to my clients, wallpaper is usually there to keep something nasty out of sight.
I don't trust people who support Third World immigration into our country, I view them as hostile to the interests of my ethnic group, they in turn behave exactly as though they are a superior ethnic group and will openly call for all "Bogans" or "Racists" to be ethnically cleansed.
White power is the power to play one ethnic group off against another by favouring (usually) a minority over the majority, the refugee advocates and Anti Racists are playing the age old White Power game.
Let's approach this another way.
Unlike the dupes on the Left I've read Mein Kampf, Goebbels' diaries and a good chunk of the old NS speeches and newspaper articles, so I know what I'm looking at when I see an imitator or a plagiarist of their wares. The Anti Racists and Liberals have stolen Hitler and Goebbels' concepts of Genocide and Lebensraum, apparently my ethnic group deserve to be wiped out because we're a bunch of degenerates who "raped and pillaged" this country and because we're not having too many children anymore and their favoured groups are it means that Australia must become the Lebensraum of the overflowing Third World.
I'm sure most Refugee advocates and Anti Racists don't even know how much they sound like Nazis to the trained ear LOL.

This is the state of mind which forms under the religion of Political Correctness and like all religious nuts the pro boaties and Anti Racists are totally convinced of their own superiority over others and the righteousness of their cause.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 8:16:12 PM
>>Multiracial societies are doomed anyway,as we can now see in the U.S the longer and harder people work to paper over minor cracks the worse the damage is in the long term, as I say to my clients, wallpaper is usually there to keep something nasty out of sight.<<

What's wrong with the US? Other than the economy? Did having a mixed-race society cause the recession?

>>"Bogans" or "Racists" to be ethnically cleansed.<<

"Bogan" and "Racist" are not ethnicities: they're attitudes. The people who hold those attitudes can be from any ethnicity. They shouldn't be 'cleansed' - you'll cop a life sentence for a start - but there are no laws that say you have to take them seriously.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Tuesday, 11 December 2012 10:55:01 PM
You should worry Tony.

Come the revolution, when those who built this country decide to take it back, be careful. You will find there are some newcomers, who are good with a knife in the back, but those bogans call a spade a bl00dy shovel.

They will walk straight up to you, stop beating around the bush, & pull the bl00dy trigger, shooting you face to face. The finer points of your argument may not be much use, when the bull dust stops.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:30:42 AM
Tony,
In the real world "Bogan", "Redneck" and "Racist" only apply to people of my ethnic group, if you called an African or an Afghan those names you'd be laughed at.
You're playing the "Who's White?" game, it's not a valid tactic, if I asked "Who's Aboriginal?" I'd be a laughingstock, everyone knows who the "Rednecks" and "Bogans" are.

You haven't addressed the main points in my post, I bet I can find a quote from Hitler which talks about a "better life" for settlers in his proposed Lebensraum and you don't have to look too far to find Anti Racist language mirroring the NS pronouncements on Jews.
Subscribe to the Huffington Post or mainstream professional Anti Racist and educator Tim Wise' Twitter feed, he talks about expelling White "Bigots and Rednecks" from their homelands all the time, this from a man who makes his living teaching and lecturing university students and appearing on TV panel discussions.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 12 December 2012 10:49:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy