The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: realities overtaking fairy tales > Comments

Palestine: realities overtaking fairy tales : Comments

By David Singer, published 14/11/2012

The attempt to create two separate national identities and two separate peoples - Jordanians and Palestinians - have always been nothing but misleading and deceptive fairy tales.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear Yuyutsu,

We apparently agree that we are discussing a David Singer article where we are still in 1950 and Jordan has not washed its hands of the West Bank.

David Singer has created an alternate universe. It does not merit serious discussion so I apologise for all of my posts which took his nonsense seriously.

Peace,
Posted by david f, Saturday, 17 November 2012 10:25:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To #david f

I have not created an alternate universe.It has been created by Prince Hassan of Jordan and PLO official Farouk Kaddoumi as they have focused on Jordan's role in the West Bank between 1948-1988 and Jordan's interest in resolving the future sovereignty of the West Bank with Israel.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 6:06:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy