The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Wall St prepares for four more years > Comments

Wall St prepares for four more years : Comments

By Damian Karmelich, published 12/11/2012

The financial services sector, particularly banks, would have awoken on November 7 with a post-election hangover.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Considering the largesse handed out to the banks in the last four years, I would have thought they would have been a little bit grateful and furthermore,to have a goverment save them from their own stupidity, even more so. And another thing, if they had an once of brains they would have been non-committal to either party.

Chuz
Posted by CHUZ, Monday, 12 November 2012 4:07:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My heart bleeds for Wall Street!
How does this opinionated verbiage constitute an article?
What is the author saying that isn't rhetorical?
I think he's bawling because Romney lost, but I'm not sure.
I predict Obama will be no more effective in his second term than he was in the first at administering a fair and sustainable economy.
The United States and its enlightenment philosophy is and has been a failure from go to woa.
Posted by Squeers, Monday, 12 November 2012 8:19:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Having financially backed Governor Romney 2:1 the sector now has to deal with the ramifications of a President who owes them nothing.'

I like these enlightened times. The open discussion of buying 'democracy', unashamedly discussed, as if the very idea of it is totally reasonable and ethical.

Yet when other cultures don't have a 'democracy', they are somehow considered corrupt or less legitimate.

At least they have the taste to keep their corruption as a dirty secret rather than discuss it 'transparently' as if it's perfectly moral.

How virtuous this 'transparent' corruption.
Posted by Houellebecq, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 8:19:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65xd81cj7pA
Posted by Houellebecq, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 9:25:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy