The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It’s time for Julia Gillard to go > Comments

It’s time for Julia Gillard to go : Comments

By Tess Lawrence, published 7/2/2012

Hobble away on one shoe while you still can.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I don't really buy the argument about stabbing Prime Minister Rudd in the back...after all, doesn't everyone do it? Didn't Howard at some stage do a similar thing, as well as Keating, as well as Hawk? It's called politics.

I do buy your argument "You are an embarrassment" though. It's called reality.
Posted by was left, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 6:22:42 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I love that claim of the conservatives that they are the "better economic managers" than the other mob. There methodology when it comes to economics is to go to war with some poor bedeviled third world country on the pretext that the little blighters running the show there are about to destroy our American way of life here in the capitalist west. The conservatives then proceed to spend billions with their mates the multinationals buying the perfect consumer product, military hardware, bombs etc. In their quest to protect our American way of life the conservatives then proceed to bomb the crap out of the enemy, killing millions, whilst creating a booming economy at home with full employment and Macca's four times a week.
That is the problem at the moment in the capitalist west, we don't have a decent war going. What are those Kiwi's across the Tasman up to? Should we not brand the All Blacks rugby team as a weapon of mass destruction. Ask Donnie Rumsfeld, I'm sure he'll tell you they are.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 8:40:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I trust Paul1405 understands that our American cousins would be mightily displeased to have their political lifestyle compared to ours
Posted by prialprang, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 10:35:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Squeers, it is not based on my impressions, it is based entirely on conversations in person with the stupid woman.

And hearing her giggling like a silly girl with Jeremy Cordeaux, Adelaide former premiere racist, what a great lark it would be to shove boats out to sea.

Just imagine if a constituent came to her and said "my white boyfriend has a death sentence because he is gay" - Gillard would ring the president of the country to demand he be released.

Then think about this truth: when confronted with a young lawyer asking for her to intervene in the case of a young Iranian homosexual who had a sentence of death by stoning issued by the mullahs she said "if Mr Ruddock says he is not a refugee he can go home'.

Stoning to death did not count.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 3:39:57 PM
We have no authority over the laws of another country, lets just think how lucky we are to be living here. This country with a progressive economy, and security to be admired by the rest of the world.
Posted by 579, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 4:07:13 PM
Marilyn please stop exposing this information about Julia.

You will increase her popularity immensely, & may even get her elected.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 8 February 2012 5:13:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy