The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Books I have known > Comments

Books I have known : Comments

By Rafe Champion, published 17/1/2012

Some of the mentors that one has in life speak in volumes.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
There is no doubt, the books we read shape our lives immeasurably. We publish books and are privileged to meet many interesting authors. One outstanding autobiography describes the author's life with continual references to the books read at each stage of an adventurous career. 'Looking for a good book' by Reginald Thomson <http://www.copyright.net.au/details.php?id=112>
is a good read in itself.
Posted by John McRobert, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 10:08:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Based on the contents of this essay, most of which is boys own adventure stuff, I would suggest that Rafe is totally unequipped to live in the complex multi-cultural world of the 21st century.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 11:08:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Have another go Daffy and see if you can get past the third para:)
Posted by Pericles2, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 3:51:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy