The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: Abbas flirts with political suicide > Comments

Palestine: Abbas flirts with political suicide : Comments

By David Singer, published 25/11/2011

The future of the two-state solution is unclear.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I've just finished reading todays Weekend Australian. In it is an article written by John Lyons, 'Stone Cold Justice'.

Tell me why your spruiking for Israel endorses the torture, coercion, mistreatment and 'questioning' of Palestinian boys, from 12 to 18, to obtain confessions before appearing shackled and handcuffed before Israeli military 'judges' in Israeli military 'courts' facing charges under Israeli military occupation law, without access to proper representation.

Why is there a 100% guilty judgement and the standard and automatic prison terms for these boys increased threefold if guilty pleas are not automatically tendered? Why is there never any evidence tendered?

Tell me why the same conditions and treatment are not metered out to Israeli youths?

Don't you understand how you are supporting the creation of so much hate for yourselves by these inhuman barbarisms towards tomorrows adults?
Posted by imajulianutter, Saturday, 26 November 2011 6:07:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy