The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Same sex marriage: an agnostic's view > Comments

Same sex marriage: an agnostic's view : Comments

By Don Allan, published 14/10/2011

You don't have to be Christian to oppose same sex marriage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
Oh Dear Don try again but this time with your thinking cap on. A Alas a look at your blog it looks this is a normal practice. You certainly don't let your ingnormance on a subject so you form forming strong opinions.

Can you clearly state state why two Homosexual people should not be allowed the same rights as hetrosexual people. If you've having trouble maybe think about why disabled people should have the same rights as able bodied people.

Then write out a short statement and then change the words disabled to homosexual and able bodied to hetrosexual. Go on Try it it might start to make sense to you.
Posted by cornonacob, Saturday, 15 October 2011 9:30:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philo,

Wrong again, I'm afraid. I've recognised that "a man and a woman produce children when they live together" ever since I saw this many years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwo8qxUit00

Oh, sorry, when they live together and have three hot meals a day.
Posted by The Acolyte Rizla, Saturday, 15 October 2011 9:52:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Acolyte Rizla,
So when gays have a life long sexual union they produce three hot meals each day. Got it!
Posted by Philo, Saturday, 15 October 2011 1:39:52 PM
Philo,

That is without a doubt the most sensible thing you've ever said.
Posted by The Acolyte Rizla, Saturday, 15 October 2011 1:44:28 PM
The Acolyte Rizla
Good to read you got my point. I assumed the meals were produced hot after been eaten 24 hours earlier. However children are not produced from the same oven.
Posted by Philo, Sunday, 16 October 2011 11:34:23 AM
I would like to hear the opinion from SSM opponent on the points raised by myself and Herbert Stencil. It seems that your kind never have anything constructive to add to the topic. Prove me wrong.
Posted by Stezza, Sunday, 16 October 2011 12:29:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14