The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dumping romance for the sake of kids > Comments

Dumping romance for the sake of kids : Comments

By Phil Dye, published 29/9/2011

If you bought a car that broke down as frequently as marriages do, you'd get it fixed. So let's fix marriage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Valley Guy,
I am on the Board of an organisation that deals with the placement of children into foster care and I know the fracture and hurt these children suffer. If you are telling me this is normal for a modern society then you are ignorant of what is required for healthy upbringing of children.
Posted by Philo, Saturday, 1 October 2011 4:29:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Most species have a strong cohabiting instinct for family, tribe or community for contiuance of the species,for personal security and identity. The species can only procreate by a male and female genetic union. The drive is not romance but fulfilment. Soap opera thrives on romance but protection of the species thrives on protection and provision of its offspring. This is hard work, self sacrifice and fulfilment.
Posted by Philo, Monday, 3 October 2011 8:09:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy