The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Marc Renton - another DNA mistake? Qld government must reopen the case > Comments

Marc Renton - another DNA mistake? Qld government must reopen the case : Comments

By Bernie Matthews, published 5/2/2003

Bernie Matthews details three cases where reliance on DNA evidence has led to miscarriages of justice

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Marc is innocent to the last strand of DNA. No one Knows the truth unless you know him.If you ever herd the real truth you would be shocked that his case ever went to trial.
Posted by niece that knows the truth, Thursday, 16 March 2006 2:41:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I notice that there have not been many posts in response to the article apparently written by Bernie Matthews. However, I will take this opportunity to hopefully secure a level or response following on from the article which leads me to ask, how is it possible for a convicted person to access DNA testing if the system (solicitors et al) deny access (uner one pretext or another- which may give the appearance of a legitimate excuse/reason)?
I am sure there are innocent people convicted of crimes not done and serving time in prison. That they are being denied access to that which would free them says a lot about the system doesn't it..?
Thank you.
Posted by wonderlad, Sunday, 7 January 2007 3:12:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy