The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Marriage equality: the cold, hard facts > Comments

Marriage equality: the cold, hard facts : Comments

By Rodney Croome, published 24/8/2011

The children of same sex couples experience an increased sense of security, recognition and inclusion that is directly related to their parents' marriage and sense of well-being.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
McReal
According to feminist theory, all males should be killed off, because females are better.

According to this article, all children should be produced through IVF and have homosexual parents, because such children are better.

Feminism has nothing to do with equality, and this article at least has nothing to do with equality.

It is hype, combined with advertising homosexuality.

NB.
Homosexuality has been tolerated for centuries, even though it does not produce children and is not sustainable.

Women have also been kept alive and tolerated for centuries, even though they rarely build anything, discover anything or invent anything.

The idea that men repress homosexuality and repress women is a bigoted view only.
Posted by vanna, Friday, 26 August 2011 10:18:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Vanna, reading your postings indicates you obviously have a shallow and dictatorial outlook on life.
I feel sorry for you that you are living such a sad and bitter life, and there is release from this sadness, by getting rid of the negative baggage you are carrying.
Posted by Kipp, Friday, 26 August 2011 10:29:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Kipp,
I don’t accept your commiserations.

Homosexuality was a dead end game, because it never produced children, and left to women, we would still be living in caves.

Along comes IVF, much supported by various feminists and homosexuals, but shortly it may be possible to produce cloned children without a male sperm cell or a female ovum cell.

There are already people saying that such children will be better, although nature has never thought this way, and there is no such thing as an asexual human.

Asexual plants yes, but not asexual humans.
Posted by vanna, Friday, 26 August 2011 10:58:33 AM
The Cold Hard Facts of the homosexual lesbian argument is that two males or two females cannot and will never be able to marry, and will never equally and naturally share in a union that will produce children. Therefore = NO MARRIAGE. NO EQUALITY - THE COLD HARD FACT!
Posted by Philo, Friday, 26 August 2011 11:28:05 AM
Adoption has been largely abandoned in modern societies because it was deemed to be 'cruel' to deny the children (and natural mothers) access to their biological relatives or histories.

But how can use of an unnamed and unidentified sperm, or the ova of a woman implanted into a surrogate, be anything different in outcome?

I lost my father early in life, and know little about him as a person. However, the narrative of my mother and father, and importantly, knowedge of that part of my biological family, is absolutely crucial to my self-identity.

Many ideas that I have of myself have been formed after exposure to my father's family and history.

To deliberately create children without access to this biological and social information seems like legalised baby stealing. I couldn't give or sell my own children away...so why should I be able to sell or give away a fertilised egg, or my ova, knowing that it is to be grown into a child?

The ethical issues presented by this new form of baby farming are huge, and cannot be wished under the carpet. It could be seen as a new version of 'the stolen generation'... 'the bought and sold generation'.
Posted by floatinglili, Monday, 29 August 2011 9:47:21 PM
floatinglili,
Thanks for sharing your experience. May you find healing from those who knew your parents.
Posted by Philo, Tuesday, 30 August 2011 8:19:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy