The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > London moral – don't run late for riots > Comments

London moral – don't run late for riots : Comments

By John Spender, published 17/8/2011

London riots are a place for the punctual, if not the punctilious.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
...Bit like that really; it all starts off so innocently with the hum drum of rioting turning into just another lost opportunity in the capitalist endeavour we have all come to love: What with all moral argument long ago superseded by the politics of “autonomy” and “Human rights” as substitute for sense and tradition, and personal responsibility dead in the water along with “God”: Nice to believe though, that through it all the coppers have decided to support the public cause at last…must be something in it for them! (Obviously a job, when most others in the community are clinging to their own).
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 12:28:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
London riots are a place for the punctual, if not the punctilious........arrr the buccaneers of the aged.....

If one burns it all down....have a think!....if you can:P) Humans are at the most important time in all of our histories combined.......Iam not going to say please and change, F/that, you can and will be the point of voice, and.....don't be so thick....this is the best country in the world,I have ever seen! The worlds of spastics (in political circles,) we see it every day....and Skippy is an over sized mouse..lol...well, it is:)

Australians are what we are.........and we watch the rest of the world in knowing not what to do......and its not so bad to see the FAT PIZZA in all of us, and that's what we are.

You know me.....if its not thick and cheesy, don't eat it:)

Australia is what the world wants to be, MATE! show em!

If you have what its takes......your a bro...

Burn this down........you've got rocks in your F head:)

Now help your country......or buy a plain ticket home:)

I'll have it, thick and cheesy...:) that's Australian...

Stooges!

All the best.

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Thursday, 18 August 2011 2:48:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr LEAP

...I have a little hole on the top of my head where I have been scratching while reading your post, but I think your intended meaning was indicating to the merits and lack of appreciation for the “Lucky” country, Australia. True?
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 18 August 2011 8:27:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy