The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia betrayed > Comments

Australia betrayed : Comments

By Reg Little, published 22/7/2011

The carbon debate has ensured that no attention has been directed to the negligent, incompetent and self-indulgent conduct of Australian foreign policy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
unspoken codes and discreet thought customs" comprise?
Seneca,
Several other cultures have that as well, it's like that goes without saying. You'll find that in most countries with age-old culture. The australian indigenous have it too.
You won't understand, it's a cultural thing.
Posted by individual, Monday, 25 July 2011 1:55:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well might you wonder Seneca, I am with you.
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Monday, 25 July 2011 3:02:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another mistake from NSB,
I got the wrong name of the right post, twas meant for individual, not Seneca
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Monday, 25 July 2011 3:04:39 PM
No but my parents were. We lived in Dee Why and they remember keeping buckets of sand out side the front door ready for Japanese attacks on Sydney.The Harbour Bridge was mined to blow up and the only deterrents to the Japanese were the US Navy and the one million US servicemen who came through Australia-our troops were in the Middle East.And thats why when these leftists start bashing America I really get peed off.
In Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide.there are memorials dedicated to the United States.These American haters would not have the freedom to dump on America if the japanese had won the war,but they never would consider anything like that,because to them America is the enemy.

In grateful remembrance
of the vital help given by the
United States of America during
the war in the Pacific 1941-1945.
Unveiled by
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
February 16, 1954.
Posted by kman, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 9:06:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy