The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The hidden cost of maternity leave > Comments

The hidden cost of maternity leave : Comments

By David Baker, published 20/7/2011

When women return from maternity leave things are never the same in the workplace.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Vanna,

We *could* say "father", anytime we want to distinguish a male with an interest in the children from "mum's boyfriend", a person almost an order of magnitude more likely to harm the children in a manner recognisable in a photograph.

How about a "parent's" right to veto the live in "partner" of whoever has custody?

I imagine the usuals will howl soon,

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Monday, 25 July 2011 9:12:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rusty Catheter,
I would think a “father” is the natural father, or in a feminist society, he is the one that pays child support so that the mother and another man can raise his children, while at the same time, the natural father may also be raising another man’s children.

I don’t know if there is a natural father who is paying money to mummy’s new boyfriend to raise the father’s children, while mummy’s new boyfriend is also paying money to the same father to raise mummy’s new boyfriend’s children.

Statistically, such a situation could occur, depending on how many new boyfriends mummy has.

But the author doesn’t mention where the money will come from to pay mothers more money.

From men paying tax I presume.

Men should realise that they are being required to work more so as to pay more tax, while much of this tax is going to fund a feminist society that has not the slightest regard for men.
Posted by vanna, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 7:59:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy