The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gay marriage reform New York style > Comments

Gay marriage reform New York style : Comments

By Tanel Jan Palgi, published 1/7/2011

They made a brand new start of marriage, right there in old New York...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Aquarius, I'll go along with you, as long as we demand these couples breed naturally, & don't get approval for public moneys & special laws to enable them to defy the Darwin principal.

This is very important of course. He have protected them for years by keeping them out of the clutches of that modern version of hell, the Oz Family Court.

It is now time to wipe our hands of the silly buggers, & let them have their lives destroyed as have so many heterosexuals before them.

Good luck suckers.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 1 July 2011 4:22:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why do people bring up animals (in this case pets) or other weird suggestions when it comes to the subject of gays. That I don't get. I realise that some people take their love of pets to the extreme -like
dressing them, leaving them in their wills, or having ornate burial rituals and monuments et cetera - but marriage? Taking it a bit too far.

Marriage is a serious commitment - and it's a private matter - and should be equal under the law - whether straight or gay. As for children? This isn't about that as another poster pointed out. However, I don't think that straight marriages are that famous for
their "happy" families - and happy, secure, children either. It all depends on the people involved doesn't it. So the laws should provide equity for all and not descrimate because that's what's happening now.
Child abuse, cases of incest - are still prevalent in our society.
Gays can't be blamed for that one. However, if you're going to approve same-sex marriage, families and children are part of that equation - and if you legislate one, you have to legislate the other.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 1 July 2011 4:49:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The "Gay Marriage" Zeitgeist: Cool Crowd Totalitarianism
by Andy Nowicki

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/blogs/zeitgeist/the-gay-marriage-zeitgeist/
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 2 July 2011 9:04:08 AM
Great link, Jay. Replace the word 'gay' with 'Jew' and we could be back in pre-WWII Germany. Or with 'black' and we dropped down the rabbit hole to Australia pre-1972 and the US pre-racial equality for African-Americans.
Posted by Ronson, Saturday, 2 July 2011 9:20:50 AM
Lexi:
The Gay liberation manifesto, 1972, first paragraph:
"The oppression of gay people starts in the most basic unit of society, the family. consisting of the man in charge, a slave as his wife, and their children on whom they force themselves as the ideal models. The very form of the family works against homosexuality".

Full text:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1751204/posts

When you put the word "gay" in front of any proposition you're committing to militant anti heterosexual, anti family activism.
Ever wondered why "same sex attracted" and "LGTBI" are the new buzz words for militant "Gays"?
You can soften the image of destructive and anti social ideologies like Marxism or "Gayism" but they still stand against everything and for nothing outside their own nihilistic will to power.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 2 July 2011 9:21:36 AM
Ronson.
QED, said the spider to the fly, within seconds of posting I've reeled one in, a truly venomous catch too.
You haters gonna Hate, we can't even say, as Andy Nowicki did that it's no ones business what "gays" do and that it's their personal choice to conduct their lives in accordance with their own standards of behaviour or "morality".
Nooooo....It's,do what we say or we'll scream NAZI! NAZI! NAZI!, we'll get you fired from your job, we'll drag you through the courts and bankrupt you or have you jailed for "hate speech".
"Gays" are a power group, they have special protection under the law, special privileges granted which allow them to crush dissenters.
We have the gun at our heads all the time in the form of "Gay youth Suicide" and out of control "Hate Crimes", this isn't about "equality" it's about supremacy and control.

Like Andy I have no problem with homosexuals, it's cliched but like most people I do actually have dear friends and one family member who are "that way".
What I object to is the Hatred from "pro gays", most of whom I'm learning of late are young,middle class, White heterosexuals who want to get back at the society they hate so much.
It's the same deal with refugees, I've only met a handful of actual refugees but they've all been lovely, Middle class, White "Refugee Advocates" , on the other hand are nothing but spiteful, hate filled,bombastic and overbearing.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 2 July 2011 9:44:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy