The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama is the wrong target > Comments

Obama is the wrong target : Comments

By Alan Hart, published 2/6/2011

The right target is America's pork-barrel system of politics which puts what passes for democracy up for sale to the highest bidders.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
100% correct Alan Hart.We only have to look at the recent so called assassination of Bin Laden in Pakistan.It is reported that they caught him alive,then killed him then quickly buried him at sea.Surely for justice to be seen to be done Bin Laden should have faced a court.The FBI have never wanted Bin Laden for the crimes of 911 because they do not have the evidence.

We see the USA now demonising Pakistan as a terrorist state thus looking for an excuse to expand the wars and break up Pakistan.The reason being is that Pakistan has the Nukes and countries like Saudi Arabia now fear the USA because of the illegal invasion of Iraq.Saudi Arabia want a defence pact with Pakistan.Isarel has 200+ nukes,why are they not considered a threat to world peace?

China has now said that an attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on its'sovereignity.The USA is stirring up tension between India and Pakistan blaming Pakistan on the Mumbai Bombings thus getting India to do their dirty work.

The USA is playing a very dangerous game.Every country bar TV trance induced Westerners know what is really happening.This is all about containing China via energy/resource starvation.Japan went to war in 1941 because of these very same fears.The West were trying to restrict energy and trade on Japan.We are not always the good guys with the high moral ground.The first casualty of war is the truth.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 2 June 2011 7:50:56 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
An interesting article. I can feel another outraged reply from David Singer coming on, as usual, defending the indefensible.
Posted by VK3AUU, Thursday, 2 June 2011 11:17:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is a most profound article and opens up as line of thinking that may not have been seen before. In the limited space available...Alan Hart stated....
“As things are that means Israel remains free to continue its criminal ways:

*defying UN Security Council resolutions:
With the US veto it can control the UN at every turn and has done so for years

*pushing ahead with more and more illegal settlements :
The primary object of all their murderous activities for sixty years, ‘Eretz Israel’. They want it all.

*oppressing the occupied Palestinians in the hope that, out of complete despair, they will give up their struggle:
Israel has exceeded the cruelties leaned from Nazi Germany with ethnic cleansing, apartheid and murder. The victim has become the criminal

*resorting to state terrorism (attacks on neighbouring Arab countries and possibly Iran):
No one better at this than the false flag experts, Israel; USS Liberty, Shatila and Sabra massacres, Lebanon, unidentified criminal actions, 9/11 involvement, the current unrest fomentations in Arab states, just to name a few.

In the quote from Professor John J. Mearsheimer to Al Jazeera recently, the Professor said this:
“........All of this is to say that there was no way that Obama could do anything but disappoint with Thursday's speech, because he is trapped in an iron cage” (The Jewish Lobby, AIPAC)
This comment, as well as Alan Hart again “And that's why, despite the fact that like Ilan Pappe I am sick and tired of Obama's rhetoric, I've come to the conclusion that no useful purpose is served by supporters of justice for the Palestinians attacking him.

Strong argument to challenge coming from wiser men than I but it is still my contention that Obama's rhetorical qualities seen by the AIPAC fifth columnists in 2008, following their endorsement, eventually so successful, included the appointment of an ex-Israel Defence Force member, Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff, Clinton, the committed Jewish fellow-traveller as Secretary of State and the AIPAC cheerleader Biden as Vice President, any one of which he could have vetoed, remember,.....but didn’t... proves my point.
Posted by rexw, Thursday, 2 June 2011 11:54:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the case of any confusion due to the limited space available in which to respond, my point is that Obama was selected for his smooth rhetoric, a promise of a comfortable life in Hawaii after one term and the single objective to maintain the status quo by doing nothing, using his veto in the UN as he has done and by mouthing all the words required to support the Israeli line (owning all of Palestine), eventually.

Muddying the waters, (State Department speech) was all part of the plan to appear to be fair and equitable (1967 borders) and to allow Netanyahu to then score a point (as he did) in the Congress.

Now that was theatre.

It has also allowed the Zionist media to paint the outcomes of such theatre as best suited their long term plans, which they did.

Regardless of my theorising, the last paragraph by Alan Hart should be mandatory reading for all the apathetic American people,
“Some members of Congress who applauded Netanyahu in a scene that reminded me of the enthusiasm for Hitler at Nazi rallies, accused Obama of betraying Israel. There has indeed been a betrayal, but what has been betrayed is democracy in America. The many members of Congress who read from Zionism's script and dance to its tune in order to secure election campaign funds and organized Jewish votes in tight races are not merely stooges. Because they are putting the interests of a foreign power above those of their own country, it's time to call them what they really are -traitors.

Sadly, Australians, we also have them here as well.
Posted by rexw, Thursday, 2 June 2011 12:22:07 PM
Alan Hart also said “it's time to call them what they really are –traitors.
In my view exposing them as such should be given the highest priority by all who campaign in various ways for justice for the Palestinians and peace for all”.

The road to the Palestinian resolution in September at the UN is a busy road. The Wayne Madsen Report (WMR) stated that the Israeli government representatives are now fanning out across the world, in some cases with bags of cash, in an effort to bribe small nations into voting against a Palestine recognition resolution in the General Assembly. On May 25 it stated : “WMR has learned that Netanyahu and his aides, working with State Department officials like Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg, US Ambassador Susan Rice, US Mission to UN Economic Counsellor Courtney Nemroff, and others, have been coming up with “hit lists” of small and poor nations to be bullied into voting against or abstaining on the Palestine Uniting for Peace resolution.

Israel is going for broke to prevent UN recognition of Palestine by bringing UN members into the Israeli orbit

Israeli officials have recently visited small South Pacific nations like Tonga to convince them to vote no on Uniting for Peace for Palestine.
“WMR has now learned that Israeli officials turned up in Tonga with cash bribes for Tongan officials in order to buy the small island nation’s vote. In April, the Israeli Knesset speaker, Reuven Rivlin, visited Tonga in Israel’s first effort to sway the country’s vote. Last year, Tonga sent a high-level delegation to the first Arab League-Pacific Islands summit in Abu Dhabi”

Kevin Rudd has been to Israel twice in the last month on matters that will ensure Israel’s support of Australia’s quest for a seat in the Security Council. Gillard is already compromised. This becomes Australia’s corrupted vote against the Palestine Resolution.

Even Muslim tourist destinations have not been immune to this pressure.

It is simple to see the continuation of the Israeli way of doing business by blatant corruption, now a shameless every day activity.
Posted by Rhys Stanley, Thursday, 2 June 2011 5:30:53 PM
I am convinced that all honest people by now know that Zionism is just Fascism.

I am convinced that Primo Levi did not fall. He jumped; unable to bear witnessing, impotent, to the Nazi-like crimes against Arabs at the hands of Jewish criminals
Posted by skeptic, Thursday, 2 June 2011 5:45:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy