The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How to build the societal resilience that matters > Comments

How to build the societal resilience that matters : Comments

By Brian Holden, published 15/4/2011

Excising spin from modern society would go a long way towards making it more resilient.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
To Cherful

I apologise for misreading your post. Afer re reading it, I see that your views are similar to mine. Well done. I can always tell an intelligent person, they think the same way that I do.

I skimmed your first few sentences which appeared to be parrotting the usual left wing Party line, and I did not bother to read furthur. It was only when I sent my post that I read your entire message and understood your first sentences in context.

Ten thousand pardons.
Your obedient slave
LEGO
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 19 April 2011 6:14:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Lego,

I was a bit puzzled when I saw your response to my post, but then I saw that you had misread it. I have done this myself on occasions.

I particularly liked the paragraph where you said,
<The history of the human race is one where larger groups have always swallowed up smaller groups to create even larger national identities and had this never occurred the human race today would be composed of a million mutually hostile tribes and still stuck in the stone age.>

Integration is a more sensible path to pursue than one of multi-tribal apartheid. This can only lead to conflict and blood shed in the long term. Why don't people understand this and decide to achieve integration peacefully
Posted by CHERFUL, Thursday, 21 April 2011 11:30:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy