The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kristina's killer heels start the march to the Opal Office > Comments

Kristina's killer heels start the march to the Opal Office : Comments

By Tess Lawrence, published 31/3/2011

Even her frenemies think Kristina's got the righ stuff, so why not inject it in at the highest level?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Reading the latest missives of Sartor and Keating she was alsa a pawn of Labor's faceless men.
Posted by EQ, Thursday, 31 March 2011 8:48:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear EQ, would so love to hear more of your opinion on this.
Thanks for reading the article and supporting OLO and indie media and joining the conversation.
Tess Lawrence
Posted by Tess Lawrence, Thursday, 31 March 2011 9:25:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Opal Office? I thought you might be advocating Kristina knock Palin out of a tilt at the White House. That would be fun, huh?
Posted by McReal, Thursday, 31 March 2011 9:28:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear McReal, I have no political affiliation whatsoever but it's worth noting a spark of something that vaguely resembles governance ' by, for and of the people ' don't you think ? As for having an Aussie in the
White House, there already is one - Mark Arbib. And after all, the little red-headed girl did address Congress the other week.

Despite what both of our governnments do in our collective name, I'm a firm believer in ' we the people ' communicating with one another and sharing happy adventures. We have so much in common with our dear American cobbers. The Americans are no more their Government than we are.
What are your thoughts on this ?
Tess Lawrence.
Posted by Tess Lawrence, Thursday, 31 March 2011 9:57:27 AM
Before the election, I had mentioned to a friend that I hoped that she would lose, leaving her free for a tilt at Canberra. My only reservations are that she has come out in favour of a “big Australia” and the fact that she is religious.
I was impressed with the way she spoke at the press club Lunch and felt she had integrity.
Hopefully she will see the light in the matter of Population and does not push religion on to everyone.
Posted by sarnian, Thursday, 31 March 2011 10:07:17 AM
Dear Sarnian,
Interesting aspects you raise. Fascinating that you identified certain characteristics about Keneally that you would would like to see transplanted to Canberra - and that you would actually wish for her to lose NSW to get there! I hope Keneally reads what you said.
I hope all pollies take note. It's time they started to read/heed what their constituents have to say rather than rely on polls - and the actual construct of most polls.
Tess Lawrence
Posted by Tess Lawrence, Thursday, 31 March 2011 10:20:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy