The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Who framed the Playboy bunny? > Comments

Who framed the Playboy bunny? : Comments

By Elizabeth Reid Boyd, published 15/12/2010

In the history of brands, there are few as successful as the Playboy bunny.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
*Try stopping a female rabbit who wants to reproduce. She’ll find a way, even without Hugh Hefner to help her.*

Yup. Its the same with human females. The power of hormones!
All just nature in action.
Posted by Yabby, Wednesday, 15 December 2010 4:26:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Johnny...I do understand feminism :) it's all from the same source.

"Marcuse, Habermas, Lukacz,Horkheimer, Adorno" and others plus some from the suffragettes/fabians.

Adorno came up with something which might help you categorize me :)

"The Authoritarian personality" sometimes referred to as "Right Wing Authoritarian"

The Frankfurt school regarded this as a psychological disorder.. but funny thing, I see one of their protege's Hugo Chavez asking for 'Rule by Decree' for one year...hmmmmm seems a tad 'authoritarian' to me.

He must be a closet right winger :)

Feminism is just one of a number of issues the Frankfurt school neo Marxists focused on in their shift from "Economic" revolution to "Cultural" revolution. You know the list by now.....

-Gay rights
-Environmentalism
-Racial 'liberation'.(Minorities etc)
-Animal rights
-Gender politics/Feminism.
-Sexual liberation. (the last frontier by the way is...."the children"...look it up/google.)

The other strand of Feminism came via the Fabians...with some of the founding members being passionate Suffragettes, who eventually became terrorists when they saw that 'patience' was taking a bit longer than the liftimes of the early campaigners.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Thursday, 16 December 2010 6:08:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
-Gay rights
-Environmentalism
-Racial 'liberation'.(Minorities etc)
-Animal rights
-Gender politics/Feminism.
-Sexual liberation. (the last frontier by the way is...."the children"...look it up/google.)

And I thought you didn't care:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 20 December 2010 7:53:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy