The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Commando charges expose complexity of war > Comments

Commando charges expose complexity of war : Comments

By Neil James, published 30/9/2010

A court martial, with military peers, is the right place for justice to be served.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
"The lodgement of two handgrenades"...you pompous ass.It shows in the sort of language you use.

If you had been there that night and were fired at from inside the house you would have held fire, would you, and only after asking if there were any women and children inside and if so to come out would you have returned fire, would you ? The Taliban love you.

All you need to do in answer to my present thread is answer "YES" or "NO" to my question so we can see what you are like.. Let all the correspondents on OLO read you loud and clear.

You would have needed another pair of trousers, wouldnt you?
here in the shelter of your comfortable home, out of reach of the sort of danger our boys are in, you like to play judge jury and executioner. You poor miserable person.. I would never have by mistake said "man".

socratease
Posted by socratease, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 4:43:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And by the way, whilst we are playing the blame game, why didnt we send to trial for war crimes against the innocent non0-combatants all those who died in the fire-bombing of Dresden and Cologne at the end of WW II.
Over 100,000 died in the two bombings. There was no fighting anywhere near those towns, and the germans were in full retreat.Can anyone think of any other examples?

And here we are prepared to flay and skin three commandos in the thick of mortal combat.

Makes me want to puke...the sheer hypocrisy.

socratease
Posted by socratease, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 4:49:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is a recording:-

And this note to the authors of the “hysteron proteron” defending the obnoxious slaughter of women and Children by the ADF in Afghanistan, found attached to an unexploded IED, buried six inches under the road way on A76, North of Kabul;

Quote:

“Thumbs down to that Cowardly act; the lodgement of two handgrenades by the ADF personnel, into the living room of a family dwelling containing Women and Children: An indefensible and non-accidental act of brutality and butchery, rightly to be condemned and very correctly deserving of investigation and the laying of charges against those concerned”.

End of quote:-

Socratease : Don’t ring me, I’ll ring you!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 8:00:17 PM
"Dont ring me I'll ring you"

What a cop out,Diver. Dive for cover now. It's just like you to want to have your say ansd run from any accounting for what you've said. You have something in common with the taliban. Guess what it is?

Not a word about the sort of scum who would use the woman and the children as human shields. That's your style, Diver. That scum bag knew what he was doing as he lay in wait in ambush. The commandos, by way of contrast didnt have a clue as to who were in the house. There is a difference most others with a modicum of intelligence and decency would see...but not you, Danny boy!
Who opened fire first? What should the Taliban gunman have done? he should have sent the occupants out so that he could lie in wait in ambush. I had to answer my own question,Danny boy, because I knew you wouldnt/couldnt !That is standard procedure NATO soldiers are trained to do and they do so every time. These rules of engagementare not the common prractice of the Taliban. Children are a rich source of protection. They dont protect cildren,they use the bodies of children to protect themselves in stead.

Say no more, Diver.It only serves to illustrate self-abuse.

Socratease
Posted by socratease, Wednesday, 6 October 2010 9:04:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy