The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > In PNG’s barbarous prisons, where is the voice of Australia? > Comments

In PNG’s barbarous prisons, where is the voice of Australia? : Comments

By Kevin Childs, published 23/9/2010

Will Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd apply his famous concentration to Papua New Guinea, in particular the level of torture by police?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Individual. HI.

Like Ive said before, The rich get richer and the worker gets shafted. And hows the irony to it all, without the worker, their up sh@t creek. Unfortunately it all comes down to human nature. Greed ,Greed, Greedier.

You know, they have the system worked out so well, People ( the working poor ) don't even see that most and nearly all spend their whole lives to build four walls and a roof, and a smaller majority ( and growing ) are passing over to the after life with having to hand over the debt to their already struggling off-spring, which are all up to there necks with their own keeping up with the Jones bullsh@t, and again no-one blinks an eye to the rip-off.

The poor PNG are just slaves and easily taken advantage of and again, no-one blinks an eye.

How big business sleep at nights is beyond me. But they will behind closed doors( laughing at you ) and saying, Its like shooting fish in a barrow, and who cares, Just pour me another drink, my children are doing fine, stuff the rest "and hows your brand new cars and houses going? " which one's?

See its pointless! and sites like this makes no waves at all. Sometimes I don't know why I bother.

Its all talk and Bullsh2t!

If one was lucky to survive the world war2 and enjoy the prosperity of that time, You can thank today's unlucky world that you were not born is this day and age.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Saturday, 25 September 2010 2:28:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
About 40 per cent of people in PNG live in poverty, that is, on less than 90 cents a day.
In Australia on the dole, $40 a day is poverty. Even with free food everywhere. What is the difference? Will the Real Poverty stand up !! Arthur (not a bully) Bell.
Posted by bully, Saturday, 25 September 2010 4:36:46 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bully I hear you and this song is for all who can listen. Trust me, their arses are needed to be pinned to the wall for their incompetence'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxMrRXHqpo

And see how they run.

And over-population is not a problem.lol...lol.......lol.

And thats my story.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Saturday, 25 September 2010 6:59:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bully. I am only one person. Some times it takes a long time to make one point.

I hope you know.

Good luck.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Saturday, 25 September 2010 7:26:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy