The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A solution for the Israeli-Palestine conflict > Comments

A solution for the Israeli-Palestine conflict : Comments

By David Fisher, published 16/9/2010

A secular state with opportunities for the Israelis and Palestinians to get to know each other would give peace a chance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
read the end of the book and you will see clearly that Israel will win this battle against the terrorist. All the screaming and kicking won't change the book that has proven to be 100 per cent accurate up to now.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 September 2010 12:23:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think peace is possible.

The most likely outcome would appear to be that Israel eventually succumbs and takes most of the Middle-East down with it in a nuclear conflagration. Probably we'll see 50-100 million dead and the loss of a third of the world's oil pumping capacity within a period of a few hours.

How many will die in the aftermath as a radioactive cloud goes I know not where is beyond my capacity to judge.
Posted by lentaubman, Thursday, 16 September 2010 2:27:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear formersnag,

'Practicing satanists, pretending to be "atheists"'? I don't deal in fantasies. I know many atheists. They seem like genuine atheists to me. I see nothing to address in your comments.

Dear maracas1,

"you can be sure the Zionists will have no part of it." Zionists are people who want a Homeland for Jews. I am one of them. However, a Jewish Homeland for me is a place where a Jew can live in peace and freedom along with other people. We hoped Israel would be that place. I used to think Israel could be both a Jewish and a democratic state. I have come to the conclusion it cannot be both. If Australia became a Christian state I would be a second class citizen therefore I cannot support a Jewish state where other people are second class citizens. I assume many other Zionists think like I do.

The people in Gaza had a choice between a corrupt Palestine authority which was providing nothing and a fundamentalist Hamas which was providing services so they voted for Hamas. As a citizen of Australia I would prefer to have a better prime minister than either Gillard or Abbott, but those are the choices. The same thing is true for the Israelis. Netanyahu heads a minority government. Australians, Palestinians and Israelis all have had to choose from the available choices which weren't very good.

Dear David G,

The Jewish reality that you refer to includes me and others like me who genuinely wish for peace and are for separation of religion and state. You are possibly right. They may destroy themselves. I hope not. I wrote the article because that is a way I see where they won't destroy themselves. The world would be a nicer place without humans, but that's the species I am part of.

Dear runner,

The book you refer to along with the Koran is a large part of the problem.
Posted by david f, Thursday, 16 September 2010 2:47:09 PM
lentaubman

You could well be right.

Fortunately I get about on a bicycle so $10 a litre petrol, which is what we'll get after the Israelis reduce all the M-E oilfields to radio-active waste, won't affect me directly.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Thursday, 16 September 2010 3:22:59 PM
david f

'The book you refer to along with the Koran is a large part of the problem.'

actually it is the only book with the answer.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 September 2010 3:43:45 PM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=10976#183119

david f,

http://www.henrymakow.com/australian_satanist_exposes_wo.html

http://www.savethemales.ca/000482.html

http://www.savethemales.ca/000185.html

These articles are written by a moderate Jewish person who like yourself has rejected the radical, extreme Zionism we see in many aggressive Israelis continuing with the settlements on Palestinian land.

i myself am a christian who also wishes it was possible for Jews, Muslims and Christians to be able to live in peace in a single state Israel but i am also a realist.

There is almost no hope of this ever happening.

My own personal suggestion would be to expel all Muslims from both Israel and Lebanon, leaving both countries united with perhaps slightly different borders as a single Christians and Jews only state.

The Palestinians could have their own separate state comprising some of southern Israel and Egypt's Sinai region.

Getting back to our earlier discussion there is no fantasies about it. Satanists exist, just as Jews, Christians and Muslims do.

Atheism is not a religious belief system. It is merely the belief that there is no god at all behind any of the worlds religions. I also have met many atheists who are happy to live their lives ignoring the churches, etc.

But there are also many of them who evangelise their message worse than any bible basher i have ever met, why?

Answers easy, they have an agenda to destroy every synagogue, mosque and church in the world so they can bring about their international communist NWO. No religion, only the state, they also travel in the same circles as people who wear their pentagrams or "star of david" upside down.

Have a look at today's main page down the bottom for the article about Germain Gillard being sworn in by our GG.

http://www.savethemales.ca/

http://www.henrymakow.com/new_aussie_pm_is_communist_les.html

or any of the others. all left wing politics has been promoting child abuse for 50 years now, grooming children for abuse.
Posted by Formersnag, Thursday, 16 September 2010 6:11:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy