The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Holding babies won't cut it for Gillard > Comments

Holding babies won't cut it for Gillard : Comments

By Kellie Tranter, published 13/8/2010

Julia Gillard’s gender should be her greatest strength, not a political weakness.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
At this stage the Coalition is the lesser of two evils.Both the major parties do the bidding of the large corporate interests. Labor want to saddle us with more debt for new fibre optic cables,censor the web,and drive us into poverty with carbon taxes.

It won't be any easier under the Coalition,it fact it may be harder but in the longer term,we will have less debt.

There is a way out of this mess.ie We make the Reserve Bank of Australia create the new currency that equals inflation and our Gross Domestic Product.It averages our at 6.5% of GDP or $78 billion pa.We could reduce taxes enormously and pay off the debt in a few years.Currently this new currency is created as debt both by foreign banks and our banking system here.Banks can legitimately loan out depositors money,but when they create new money in their computers through this scam called the Fractional Reserve Banking System,they are diluting the value of our currency,thus are stealing from every Australian.

Also consider this;our Govt used to create enormous amounts of cash ie bank notes and coins but now we elect to use credit cards which enables foreign companies like Visa & Master Card to create our money as debt.Our outstanding card debt is $45 billion.Our national personal debt is now bigger than our GDP of $1.2 trillion,which is over $50,000 for every person or $200,000 per family of 4.Add the Labor debt of $140 billion and this means total debt is over $300,000 per family of 4.

In reality we cannot trust either of the major parties.They do not serve the people.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 14 August 2010 8:42:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've decided that your posts on economics are so completely riddled with nonsense, Arjay, that I will restrict myself to one question only, on each.

If the pattern then unfolds as it normally does, you will a) avoid the question, then b) change the topic until finally you c) give up, only to reappear on another thread, saying the same old tosh.

Today's question is:

>>We make the Reserve Bank of Australia create the new currency that equals inflation and our Gross Domestic Product.It averages our at 6.5% of GDP or $78 billion pa.<<

Who will use this "new currency", Arjay, and what will happen to the "old currency"?

That may appear to be, technically, two questions. But they are really just two sides of the same coin (boom-tish!).
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 14 August 2010 9:50:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What has a new currency to do with Julia's sex appeal? Will the new notes have a piccy of Gloriana with a 'make over' and blown hair? Let's at least stay on topic and talk of gender and power.

When can we expect our Prime Minister to model underwear for Elle McPhereson.
Posted by Amfortas, Saturday, 14 August 2010 11:39:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
(Helen Reddy and Ray Burton)
"I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back and pretend
Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again"

Oh yes the old fem equity anthem from our Helen. Our society is much changed from the era that produced this song, and modern women are no shrinking violets, particularly when it comes to the political arena.

I looked up "politics" in the Concise Oxford and it uses these following terms in the descriptive; sagacious, prudent, scheming, crafty. Males have always attributed the last two descriptives to the fairer sex but it is the first two that males believed women are alien to, the wise and practical bits. We know that is rubbish.

My point being that politics is a filthy deceptive business that offers the ultimate aphrodisiac, power. The women in politics are as ruthless and self serving as their male counterparts. The consensus that women bring a humanist touch to their roles is laughable, yet most believe this humanistic maternal aspect to women’s natures will display itself in their decision making process. I example Gillard’s comment that pensioners should get bugger all as most are conservative in their political choices, what a woman, what a nurturing bitch Gillard is, a woman that that is as morally corrupt as Ilse Koch also known as "The Beast of Buchenwald" and "The Bitch of Buchenwald."

Gillard is no woman, she is a product of the leftist university humicrib that has delivered us an indoctrinated, myopic, genderless bag of water who's first thought is herself, her second the party, and we the multitude are dead last.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 14 August 2010 11:51:02 AM
Pericles,It is not new currency.The currency already exists in the productivity of Australian people.We just get the RBA to create in their computers what is rightfully ours.As I've said before;why let the IMF generate our money in their computers,when our computers can perform the same function and we don't have to pay them back the capital or interest? You seem to have comprehension problem here Pericles.

As for Julia Gillard she is just a puppet of big business.When she made her first pronouncements as PM from the Lowy Institute,I knew she was in their pocket.The boyfriend then gets a job with Dadon a Jewish lobby group.That's why she is pushing fibre optic cabling and the carbon tax.It is all about servicing the big end of town.

The hypocracy of Julia holding babies does not need explanation.How would she know on her salary how hard it is to raise a family on rapidly decreasing income? Kellie Tranter says that Julia's greatest asset should be her gender.I thought we picked a leader or party on their ablity to manage and lead? Obiviously a lot of female voters want to see a first woman PM being fully endorsed,but is she the one?

Women waxed lyrical about Obama the first black President,with many espousing his virtues on their bumper stickers.Obama like Julia is puppet of large corporate interests.Obama has been disaster.So don't expect a major player in the gang of 4 to be any different.Her worst is yet to come.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 14 August 2010 1:34:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Come on Amfortas, Julia & sex Appeal in the same post. That's going a bit too far mate.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 14 August 2010 1:36:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy