The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Goldman vs Congress > Comments

Goldman vs Congress : Comments

By Dan Denning, published 23/4/2010

Do you think Goldman saw this coming?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Dan Denning,

It is scary. It is the Economists!

The gold chain left after pawning my job’s farewell pocket watch probably won’t buy me a new hot-water rubber bottle for the next winter
Posted by skeptic, Friday, 23 April 2010 1:41:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Don't be too downhearted, skeptic.

>>The gold chain left after pawning my job’s farewell pocket watch probably won’t buy me a new hot-water rubber bottle for the next winter<<

Gold is sitting at US$1,142 an ounce at the moment.

Don't know what it was when you retired, but five years ago it was only $420, that's close to a 200% increase.

Rubber has only gone up 50% over the same timeframe, so you're still well ahead.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 23 April 2010 11:04:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gold is high because the looting banksters have created too much money to prop up their assests.They won't be investing in the USA but in places like China or countries like Aust that supply China with energy and resources.

Globalistation is a mono-culture that centralises power to a few.We are seeing the destructive results of this now.Nature does not work this way.There is more strength in diversity and sovereignty.

The US people are waking up and the traitors in Congress will be under serious pressure in the coming months.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 24 April 2010 9:34:39 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy