The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia, Afghanistan and three unanswered questions > Comments

Australia, Afghanistan and three unanswered questions : Comments

By Kellie Tranter, published 11/2/2010

We should be asking the Rudd Government whether the war in Afghanistan is legal under international law.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. 40
  13. 41
  14. All
I'd weply, but I'm being vewy, vewy quiet...
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 27 April 2010 12:25:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, I would also be vewy vewy quiet if I understood as little about this topic as Christopher did.

As I said to Christopher when I last tried to reason with him:

"Why don't you admit it, Christopher?

"You don't have a clue about 9/11, do you?

"Whoever it is, to whom you defer in order to find out what think on any difficult question, has told you that anyone who questions Bush's word on the September 11 attacks, or who sees anything suspicious in the assassinations of JFK, Malcolm X and RFK is a fruit loop conspiracy nut, and that has settled the issue for you, hasn't it?" (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2166&page=82)
Posted by daggett, Tuesday, 27 April 2010 12:39:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Almost right, daggett.

>>"Whoever it is, to whom you defer in order to find out what think on any difficult question, has told you that anyone who questions Bush's word on the September 11 attacks, or who sees anything suspicious in the assassinations of JFK, Malcolm X and RFK is a fruit loop conspiracy nut, and that has settled the issue for you, hasn't it?"<<

You only got a couple of words wrong.

"Whoever it is, to whom you defer in order to find out what think on any difficult question, has told you that anyone who accepts Bush's word on the September 11 attacks, or who sees nothing suspicious in the assassinations of JFK, Malcolm X and RFK is a stooge of the New World Order, and that has settled the issue for you, hasn't it?"

But we're working on it, aren't we.

Together, I'm sure we will overcome.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 27 April 2010 1:09:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see that, once again, Pericles chooses to play games with words rather than address the substantive points in this discussion, for example, my question (asked twice so far):

"... is Pericles going to let us know when any of that $2.3 trillion in transactions which the Pentagon was unable to keep track of on 10 Sep 2001 were also found again?

"And if they were not found again, could he answer my previous question of for how much longer will the the Pentagon remain unable to keep track of those transactions, before he is willing to concede that those funds have gone missing?" (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=10034&page=36 #169109)

---

Besides, I think Christopher John is old enough to fend for himself by now, if he wasn't 13 months ago when I first made that post.
Posted by daggett, Tuesday, 27 April 2010 11:31:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ssssshhh. James Patrick Sinnamon wabbit is cwanky.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 6:10:11 AM
One of your problems, daggett, is that you simply don't listen to anything that you don't want to hear.

>>I see that, once again, Pericles chooses to play games with words rather than address the substantive points in this discussion, for example, my question (asked twice so far):

"... is Pericles going to let us know when any of that $2.3 trillion in transactions which the Pentagon was unable to keep track of on 10 Sep 2001 were also found again?

"And if they were not found again, could he answer my previous question of for how much longer will the the Pentagon remain unable to keep track of those transactions, before he is willing to concede that those funds have gone missing?"<<

As I have tried to explain, you cannot "find" something that was never lost in the first place.

I am struggling to think of any form of words that could make it any clearer.

It is quite likely that since the rather public wake-up call on September 10th 2001, the IT departments involved have got their acts together a little better. And it is quite likely that some of the transactions that they were previously unable to keep track of have been balanced off.

But since there was never any money missing in the first place, this improvement in administrative processes is hardly going to make the news, is it?

No money was ever missing. Budgets were allocated. Budgets were spent. Soldiers and sailors were paid. Ships, tanks, rockets were built, and paid for. As one of your conspiracy-buddies already pointed out, the number is simply too big to have gone missing. Of course, in order to "explain" that, he had to invent another, "secret" budget. But if that were the case, why would Rumsfeld decide to tell the world about it?

I know that it is important to your theory that you can point to billions of dollars that have been siphoned off into the pockets of the cabal of elites.

But you are not going to find it here.

'Cos it ain't here.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 8:07:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. 40