The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Song Sucks!

The Song Sucks!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. All
runner,

Come on. You were the one who got personal with
Steele - calling him a facist, marxist, nothing of
substance to contribute.
You just can't help yourself. You throw those labels
around like confetti. I just don't feel like cleaning
up after you any more - especially not on my discussion.
Go nuts on your own.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 13 June 2019 7:50:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now back to the topic ...

Here is a link that explains what the rapper Adam Briggs
has in mind:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/11/australias-national-anthem-is-just-not-that-good-briggs-tells-qa
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 13 June 2019 8:03:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 14 June 2019 2:01:11 AM
[Deleted. Related to posts above that have been deleted.]
Posted by Belly, Friday, 14 June 2019 8:20:45 AM
Get over it. There won't be a change of anthem because a few fruitcakes don't like it. The idiots who don't want to sing it don't have to sing it; neither does anyone else. Once again, the idiotic media has given oxygen to a few galahs who are nobodies.

As runner suggests, the made-up ceremonies of a small section of the community are rubbish as well. Who bloody cares! Surely there are more important things than anthems or near-naked poeple jumping around in a cloud of smoke to discuss.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 14 June 2019 9:09:10 AM
Belly, I hear you.
Here's a thought, because as I understand it, the flag was actually designed or created by someone else, or has something to do with someone else and I believe all the hoo haa is about them 'owning' it.
Have I got it right?
Well the answer is simple.
Why don't the [Deleted] get together and do what the 'white man' does and have a competition between themselves to design a new one, and hey presto, they killed two birds with one stone.
They created a flag that THEY liked and brought it back under their control, and at the same time removed the prestige and income from an un-deserving, opportunistic and un-related entity.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 14 June 2019 9:09:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21