The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Song Sucks!

The Song Sucks!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All
I see no point in arguing with people who do a fine
job of proving their complete ignorance on their
own. I don't have the time nor the crayons to
explain things to them.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 21 June 2019 11:07:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, you see how you get it wrong even some might say, a lost cause.
I give you a lot of ammunition for you to find fault and throw back in my face.
But instead, what do you do?
Deflect and retort with childish remarks.
Which is quite apropos in your case as you have just admitted to the use of crayons.
Don't you see, if this is a medium of exchange of ideas and beliefs, you are not playing by the rules if you keep quoting others and we are to assume that instead of you generating your own words, are you trying to save time by referencing and links?
Your continual and annoying habit of praising someone for no good reason, other than you trying to attach yourself to an otherwise boring nobody, in elevating them to a level way beyond their actual ability.
Is it because it elevates you as well by telling us you believe he is praiseworthy.
Again that imaginary, 'look at moi' factor.
We get no actual facts from you, just vagaries and references.
I'm sorry, but perhaps you can't give personal opinions, you prefer to abstain and quote references instead.
You see Foxy, we don't give a rats at what he said, she said, he wrote, she wrote, we want to read about what YOU think.
Anyway, have a nice day.
Why do I know you will.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 June 2019 12:13:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
They say you never wrestle a pig, because you
both get dirty and the pig likes it.
Similarly, there's only one thing sillier
than being a reprobate, troll, or blow-hard,
and that's arguing with one.

Best to walk away.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 21 June 2019 1:18:24 PM
Foxy, you have just vindicated ME and sealed your fate with that last comment, which is, as it turns out, typical of your standard of reasoning.
I have to agree with you, someone with your attitude and self importance it is one of the best comments and idea's you've made/had thus far.
It is best you just walk away.
Don't look back, and please don't say another word.
Let's see if you can keep your word this time.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 June 2019 7:48:38 PM
Appreciation is a wonderful things.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 21 June 2019 7:56:43 PM
I have to laugh.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 June 2019 8:45:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy