The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Personal Responsibility in the modern world

Personal Responsibility in the modern world

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
You possibly need to go out more or change
your environment.
Foxy,
I do & am & thankfully, in my circles I occasionally see a number of humans that qualify as people & there are some who don't wear rose-coloured glasses.

Belly,
your last pointless quip is a good reflection of your mentality !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 5:40:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
I just saw a segment on 9News about the violence outside city Night Clubs. You're very lucky indeed that your kids aren't part of that.
Many parents however, aren't so fortunate.
There were some bone heads & other morons who really should be in a National Service scheme instead of roaming the streets at 3am. Yet, so many & particularly those of the Left are vehemently opposing A National Service. I can only surmise that they simply don't care about the future of this Nation's social values. Are there really only a few of us who can see the social & economic benefits of a National Service ?
What would you like to see being done with those young people with no idea of how to live with others ?
I have had countless conversations with Labor/Coalition supporters & it was only those in Public Service jobs who objected, the majority of people agreed there's a desperate need for a NS.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 7:07:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
indy first look at your post, look with clear unbiased eyes
Think about your words
Tell me are they your true understanding of this subject
Do you take personal responsibility for that post
Have we, in this modern world, rushed away from the understanding we do in fact have responsibility to others and even ourselves?
The thread is not going to fly, but the subject is one worth thinking about surely
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 14 March 2019 4:33:08 AM
That's right Indy, personal responsibility is the go. Once the government introduces my plan of low cost aged facilities 'Commonwealth Aged and Mental Peoples Services' better known as 'CAMPS' for short, for all those over 72 who failed to provide for their retirement years, the better.
Don't worry there will be no increase in the Public Service, CAMPS will be run by a special branch of the armed forces, known as the 'Pensioner Army Interment Network', PAIN for short whom among "other things" their job it will be to roundup any truculent old folks who fail to cooperate. At these "facilities" the elderly, will be set to work, at tasks suiting their ability and capacity, so hopefully a net cost to the taxpayer of zero. Understandably, CAMPS will be operating in remote locations, out of sight of prying eyes, we don't want Nosy Parker's snooping about, upsetting inmates, interrupting the vital work that is going on, disturbing security etc, agree?.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 14 March 2019 5:38:39 AM
disturbing security etc, agree?.
Paul1405,
A very good reason not to vote Labor then ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 14 March 2019 9:39:56 AM
Individual,

No. A very good reason to vote Liberal.
In order to keep on getting what we've got.
And look how many of us are happy with that?
The only way to change things is to vote Labor!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 14 March 2019 10:21:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy