The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Someone needs a reality check.

Someone needs a reality check.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Quote "no-one appears to be interested in curbing the excesses, I wonder why ?"

Simple most politicians are scared of the public service bosses, as they know all the stuff ups and hidden secrets.

Same as why politicians protect each other.

If Morrison was to have a royal commission on a few union matters, Labor would be in trouble but he won't.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 10 March 2019 1:16:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Phil,
Just let him fade into oblivion. I don't read anything about him. He is best forgotten. The Libs should remember him with shame and embarrassment.
Posted by HenryL, Sunday, 10 March 2019 2:16:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual,

Because you continue to harp about the
same things over and over again. You, like
so many here, have nothing new to contribute.
You guys sound like the bloke who's drunk
from the cup of life and found a dead beetle
at the bottom.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 10 March 2019 4:05:21 PM
Dear HenryL,

You wrote;

"Just let him fade into oblivion. I don't read anything about him. He is best forgotten. The Libs should remember him with shame and embarrassment."

Well if Abbott had done what you had described the Libs would not be in the disarray that they find themselves in now.

Instead he is running around trying to shore up votes for himself by touting that Australia should remain in the Paris Agreement.

It is all too delicious.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 10 March 2019 5:03:04 PM
Forget about the Rudd impersonator.
I think Morrison is up to the job but it's up to us to make him see what needs to be done.
With some of the deadwood now out of his way he should be able to get things moving again in the right direction
Posted by individual, Sunday, 10 March 2019 5:16:32 PM
“This is the core of my argument: I’m not going to have the lives of pensioners, of people who can’t afford power, living in this sort of third-world position because of some philosophical principle that others have who can afford to pay for it.

At least Barney Joyce has still a sense of reality !
Posted by individual, Monday, 11 March 2019 1:24:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy