The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pell: Disgraceful Decision

Pell: Disgraceful Decision

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. Page 39
  10. 40
  11. 41
  12. 42
  13. ...
  14. 58
  15. 59
  16. 60
  17. All
Is Mise,

In my line of work I have many colleagues.
I tend to focus on their strengths.

Now lets get back to the topic - or alternatively -
start a new discussion.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 8 March 2019 6:02:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for abuse]
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 8 March 2019 6:35:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont'd ...

Is Mise,

BTW - there's various versions of the spelling -
depending which one you want to use - the British
or the American.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 8 March 2019 6:35:58 PM
ALTRAV,

Recommended your post for deletion. If this is what you stoop to to get attention then so be it though married with the fact that time and time again you have expressed your distaste and disdain for 'non-compliant' women you present as an utterly distasteful person. You have a pathology that needs professional help and none of us here are qualified to give it. Go get some ASAP.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 8 March 2019 6:51:45 PM
Steely, WHOA lad.
I thought I lacked the ability to engage in levity.
Mate, I took the opportunity to once more practice my hand at writing some amorous prose, seeing as how Foxy's attempt at satire was a perfect opportunity to attempt this little folly.
Don't worry, if I wanted to piss anyone off I don't waste words, you would get the message loud and clear.
Now are we clear, you can put your virtue signalling back in your pants and Foxy can take in the words I have written, which were well intentioned and well meant, with a touch of theatre.
The attempt at light hearted humour was not meant for you anyway, who the hell asked you to stick your snout in.
Piss off and go annoy someone else, I will take a verballing from Issy but not from you, you interloper you.
BTW, read it again, only this time read it with a smile, you just might see what I was attempting to do, if not, don't bother, I don't think you really want to know the truth.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 8 March 2019 7:19:30 PM
Steely, now to take care of you.
You are not in a position to recommend anything.
They can scrub my comment, doesn't bother me.
What does bother me is your arrogant holier-than-thou smart arse attitude.
You don't sit in judgement over others, you have too many crosses against your name to even begin to spout your self proclaimed superiority over ANYONE.
Pull your head in and get back in line where you belong, you are nothing special, nor have you done anything special to dare to shirt-front anyone.
I will have my folly with Foxy, she will deal with me, or not, she is a strong willed, and free spirited person who does not need nosey little nancys to fight her battles.
She is more than capable of 'telling me off' if she so desires, NOT YOU.
Your whole submission is wasted on me you bafoon, haven't you been following the comments on other topics.
I am not some peoples most favourite commentor.
Do you see me crawling off into the corner crying? NO!
So don't worry oh 'nosey one canobody'.
It's obvious that this forum is too mature for you, if you hurry, I think there's one for children further along.
With your snivelling putalant attitude, I think it's a perfect fit for you.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 8 March 2019 7:40:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. Page 39
  10. 40
  11. 41
  12. 42