The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The UN has to go!

The UN has to go!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Again a thread I did not contribute much to
Trying to steer away from slanging matches and my true thoughts could start one
The UN in my view is a total failure, it should have been so much more
The ability of the big strong members to stall any thing cripples it
Its off shoots world heath and refugee sections are blind to reality
IF it started to truly look at world over population and ECONOMIC REFUGEES
Took on board transferring the problem rather than fixing it is worthwhile, then maybe my thoughts would change
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 December 2018 11:23:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Philip S,

Get your hand off it mate. If Infowars is just regurgitating a story from somewhere else then they can not be properly taken to task about its veracity. That would fall to the original.

However when Jones and Infowars broke a story the Michelle Obama was a man it was from their own investigation. This was demonstrably false and people judged them accordingly.

You will of course deny it but for you to post your reply clearly indicates you have gone to look for a story directly from the Infowars stable and failed to find one that was clearly correct.

I found one that was close so keep looking old chap. Needle in the proverbial though.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 10 December 2018 12:30:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some Americans are quite insane, 2019 will be the year Trump falls, how will the very right spin that?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 December 2018 3:43:42 PM
Is there any truth to the story that the UN is two or three members away from being Muslim run?
That having being said, I recall something to do with the UN then having a dominant Muslim leadership, was going to unleash some kind of World infiltration, thereby ensuring international distribution and oversight for the Muslim faith.
Political and therefore national then international dominance was a mere formality and easily achieved, without the usual fan-fair of war, but a slow and quiet migration of 'soldiers' into a country.
Then when voting time came around, the war was won.
Turkey comes to mind without having to think.
Can anybody add or have any thoughts on this matter.
If I speculate correctly, the UN has to go!
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 11 December 2018 10:52:39 AM
Infowars as a source is right up there with David Icke's claim that we are being run by shape-shifting alien reptiles and Alex Jones should also be classed as certifiably insane. As well as his claim that the Sandy Hook massacre was a staged hoax and that Hillary Clinton not only raped and murdered children but also ate them in satanic cannibalistic rituals (like the whole secret satanic Deep State cult conspiracy he rants about).

Sure let's dump the UN and replace it with what?

Let's return to The Law of the Jungle where Might is Right and smaller countries can be overrun by powerful neighbours with impugnity. If things are so bad now, how much worse would they be without some sort of agreed diplomatic framework?
Posted by rache, Wednesday, 12 December 2018 12:58:45 AM
rache you have it right we even if we wished to have no chance of replacing it
Not removing it and no, laughable but Muslims are never five votes away from controlling it
The thread gives us only the opportunity to complain about it, not in any way a chance to change anything
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 12 December 2018 11:47:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All