The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New UN agreement - Absolutely scary

New UN agreement - Absolutely scary

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Philip S.,

He's a reason why refugees are good for Australia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munjed_Al_Muderis

Thought you'd like to know.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 12 November 2018 5:57:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just watched the story on this horrible illegal entrant to Australia. She will not be suitably punished if the current softness of courts is anything to go by, so it is hoped that the creature can be deported.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:06:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How about more information on this
woman. We don't know who you're talking
about.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:21:28 PM
Foxy You have provided 1 good refugee story I have provided 1 bad refugee story, I think that is stalemate.

So you like the new UN agreement and think absolutely anyone who wants too should be able to come to Australia?
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:27:35 PM
Philip S.,

Here are some well-known people in Australia who have
come from a refugee background:

1) Anh Do (comedian, author, artist)
2) Les Murray (sport-football)
3) Frank Lowy (property owner - Westfield)
4) Tan Le (technology)
5)The Hon. James Spigelman (law)
6) Majak Daw (AFL)
7) Judy Cassab (artist)
8) Dr Karl Kruszelniki (Radio DJ/scientist)

I'm just getting started.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:53:25 PM
Foxy Good, but for every one you provide I can provide one to oppose it.
You are wasting your time by using this argument as I believe very few people would have an objection to refugees under controlled circumstances but it is the fact this UN agreement applies to everyone we have no say.

You did not answer the question although it was staring you in the face so just for you here it is again.

So you like the new UN agreement and think absolutely anyone who wants too should be able to come to Australia?
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 12 November 2018 7:16:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy