The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Drugs dealers in Death

Drugs dealers in Death

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
individual not every thing your current leader [my party] does fills me with joy.
But an enlightened country could even put work orders on SOME criminals rather than prison
And education could be called work if it helped some get on the right track
My stays at the Gold coast for work reasons often saw me stay in the cheaper places to save money, seeing even five dollar clock radios marked stolen from whatever motel , was informative, lot of far from Gold stuff there drugs the number one issue
Posted by Belly, Monday, 24 September 2018 1:21:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
You & I must be some of the very few who are not abusing drugs if the response to this thread is anything to go by.
Note the lack of interest from the usual Left-Right denialists.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 25 September 2018 8:22:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
indy well here is a truth, I used grass, gave it up 40 years ago when I stopped smoking
Even, before then, took the wakey wakeys truck drivers then did, while driving trucks
Forgive me I was a kid then, not age in the head
You will note I have taken a stand here and in real life, you too will know the lives it destroys
Saw that in civil construction and road building, the leftist union stood [think about it] against on site testing.
imagine the workers on foot as 100 tonn earth movers speed past with a drug effected driver, believe me that was the case.
no drugs in the work place/on our roads/ or in our schools you would think that was ok, some fools do not
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 September 2018 12:01:31 PM
I , like a few others in the early 70's have tried a joint just for the experience, just as I had a sip of rasperry cordial with metho in a remote community. I did however baulk at consuming aftershave.
I am glad I did because I never had a second go but I needed to experience it so I wasn't totally ignorant about it all. i watched many dope addicts who beleived Marijuana didn't affect them.
One, a carpenter & his school teacher wife didn't appear to ever be sober.
I simply cannot fathom what people see in being spaced out. Be it drink or drugs. I have been inebriated countless times so much so that walking home was more like some weird new dance step. But, I have never gotten to a stage where I couldn't remember anything because I simply couldn't drink that much.
Nowadays there are very low alcohol beers & yet still tasty. Six Cooper's Ultralights or Schlossgolds a day keep the coppers away.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 26 September 2018 6:56:40 PM
We have something in common I used grass as others did to relax only on weekends but did not even get close to the culture other users did.
Metho? gee saw old fashioned swag men, they existed in my youth, kill themselves on that.
One thing must be mentioned ,we both agree we tried it, so others who did, some just kids, who followed mum and dad, knew no better, may even not be able to read or write, started out without intention to get trapped.
Some times we must be cruel to be kind and being very cruel to drug dealers is a kindness to their victims.
PS swagmen still exist, not many but my days on road work saw Queenslander walk back and forth planting palm trees he keep the seed in a baby's pram he pushed it every inch of the way
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 27 September 2018 6:49:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy