The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Drugs dealers in Death

Drugs dealers in Death

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
This morning a headline in the SMH is worth reading, in relation to this thread.
It tells us the farm at the center of the strawberry contamination, a crime in its self that demands stronger law enforcement, is owned by a suspected drug runner.
My point here is how the wealth, if in this case the charge is true, is behind some very very rich people.
Behind them too are a lot of dead users, yes we can defeat hard drugs, take all assets from convicted persons and put them behind bars
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 22 September 2018 6:52:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
I don't know if that mindless devoid of emotion moron that mowed down those emus recently was on drugs or not.
Ten years in a rough klink may, just may sort him out & if he wasn't on drugs the same treatment should apply.
Do you think this would be excessive ?
You draw attention to the wealth of drug dealers. The acquire such wealth because they have no emotion about the effect of their product. The main thing is to make money. Well, there are many outfits that continuously push for more money & they're on the Govt's side, they're the economists, the enterpeneurs, the betting & gambling outfits. Why is this ? Because we have Govts which fail to create economies that enables people to make the kind of living that is perpetually drummed into us by media etc, we should be aspiring to.
So, when the legal trade fails, people go for the illegal, there's no science in that. There aren't any real deterrents so why not take the chance ? The more money these people have the more they spend & pay GST. Govt sanctioned negative gearing allows them to reduce the taxes they pay so is it any wonder they acquire so much wealth ? The legal means offer no incentive only disincentive.
The ones who pay the price are the decent folk & as far as the mindless drug abusers go hopefully the gene pool keeps on cleansing itself.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 22 September 2018 7:55:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual we come close to total agreement here, only thing I can not agree with is that foul thing who drove over the Emu,s need not have been on drugs, some of us are very low in real life.
My view and gee I hope most think so, is we must be a nanny state,that the filthy trade hurts far too many worldwide, innocent family suffer too.
And that it is a blot on society to know its money buys and sells justice/power and protection.
In other country's it buys governments
Mexico is a mess, its dead out number some countrys population all down to a filthy trade
ICE is ripping the guts out of rural NSW at least if not all of the country
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 22 September 2018 1:04:33 PM
Been reading online after my last post about ICE and its affects on Rural towns, nightmare stuff.
Unlike Heroin and cocaine it can be made by the average person with just a bit of know how, and it destroys lives every day
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 22 September 2018 4:48:11 PM
Belly,
The only thing filthier than the drugs is the mentality of those who create the demand.
Many high profile personalities & the entertainment confused sex outfit are a reliable source of money for the dealers.
Drugs got the Romans & Greeks to their knees & now it's the Westerners black, white & brindle.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 22 September 2018 6:48:12 PM
individual in fact those you target as users are often the suppliers.
And those who create the need? not sure any of us can name them I will try.
The need to be part of some thing, a wish to get that some thing else out of life, the quite wrong thought big brother/sister/ the cool people do it so I want to.
IF we knew who made it salable we would have stopped it long ago.
Only true harsh even cruel financial and prison hurt will stop it.
ice must be stopped it kills hourly
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 September 2018 6:47:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All