The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Someone Had to Say It !

Someone Had to Say It !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 27
  11. 28
  12. 29
  13. All
Bazz,

You have no need to supply references for anything you post. I don't because there are certain idealogues on this site who want references just so that they can rabbit on about how right wing your source is or the publication the source used is. And of course nobody, no matter how knowledgable or qualified they are, can be right if they don't lean to the Left. You rightly present an idea, and those who don't like that idea can get knicked or just present their own ideas. OLO is only about opinions after all. And as the lefties really don't have minds of their own, but rely solely on their Marxist idols, they cannot accept that the rest of us a capable of original thought and opinion without the help of someone else.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 16 August 2018 1:56:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Bigotry' by Japanese has certainly created a terrorist free country. Inconvenient truth. The hysterical reaction to the speaker by the biggest anti semites and leftist media is breathtaking hypocrisy
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 August 2018 2:03:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

"...The darker their skin, the closer to the equator; the lighter The skin the further away from it. "

Spherical objects.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 16 August 2018 2:48:42 PM
//He's a senator, Toni; they don't get many votes, so he can still speak for most of us on this subject.//

He's a Senator for Queensland. There were 3,096,281 enrolled voters in Queensland as at Dec 31 2016. 19 out of 3,096,281 million is a whopping 0.0006% of the vote, or about 6 in every 1 million votes. Yep, sure sounds like he speaks for a lot of people. [sarcasm]

//what makes you think that you know more about the real world than I do?//

The contents of your posts.

//Ease of travel has nothing to do with where people live.//

Bollocks.

//and I would prefer that non-whites/non-Westerners stayed where they were born.//

And some people would prefer not to stay where they were born. Different strokes for different folks.

//And I don't give a stuff what someone from some daft Commission has to say about Anning. I'll make up my own mind.//

You rebel, you.

It may not surprise you to learn that I don't expect anybody would be disgusted with Anning making light of the Holocaust because of what some stranger was quoted as saying in a newspaper, I expect people would be digusted with him making light of the Holocaust because it was the f%^king Holocaust for f&^ks sake.

Although apparently some people aren't, which is a worry.

How the hell did we get to the point where people think the bloody Holocaust wasn't that bad, actually, that's all just lefty propaganda?

//And, no, there is know urban myth involved. You naturally gravitate toward crackpot commentators.//

Right... so one hand I have Time magazine, an extremely well respected and well known publication with a sound track record of journalistic integrity, in a report based on a translation of the offical German record of the meeting:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/full-official-record-what-the-mufti-said-to-hitler/

And on the other hand we have you, with your zero sources and your quaint belief that providing sources is some sort of display of weakness.

Sorry, remind me again which one is supposed to be the crackpot commentator?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 16 August 2018 2:56:54 PM
o sung wo, old mate you speak the truth about those areas, I too have some early work life knowledge of those ares, room exists in my statement to tell I am not protecting the few, but once that historic cop, Bumper Farren was sent to sort out many WASP including one of his task forces last acts,Villawood in its worst time, migrant ganges v Fairfield, off Italian background, it is not much different that today, just difference in faith not country. should we have sent those British/Italian migrants home?if we could o sung wo, I rather think a new generation Bumper or two would be of help these days, not however racist hate
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 16 August 2018 3:06:15 PM
Toni,

You respect Time as much as you wish. I don't.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 16 August 2018 5:18:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 27
  11. 28
  12. 29